Might be selling my PS4 for one of these. Is it a justified purchase you guys?

#21Superman070776Posted 2/3/2014 8:06:31 PM
darkness1018 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

^This. I bought an XB1 on Nov 22nd by the 25th I got rid of it. I just now ordered a PS4 & am waiting for it to arrive this week.

The fact that these guys have nothing better to do than lurk on the X1 forums shows that nothing interesting is going on with Sony. Play whatever you want.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#22StrongBlackVinePosted 2/3/2014 8:10:54 PM
Superman070776 posted...
darkness1018 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

^This. I bought an XB1 on Nov 22nd by the 25th I got rid of it. I just now ordered a PS4 & am waiting for it to arrive this week.

The fact that these guys have nothing better to do than lurk on the X1 forums shows that nothing interesting is going on with Sony. Play whatever you want.

Why are you on here? It isn't like there is any worthwhile discussion going on. The PS4 forum is much more civilized.
#23Laylow12Posted 2/3/2014 8:39:40 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Superman070776 posted...
darkness1018 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

Why are you on here? It isn't like there is any worthwhile discussion going on. The PS4 forum is much more civilized.

Shhh... He doesn't realize he's here too meaning he's bored of his XBOX ONE.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24Lawboy2Posted 2/3/2014 8:46:58 PM
darkness1018 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

U tried it for three days wow...and now ur on the xbox one board...wow again
#25GevousPosted 2/3/2014 8:47:02 PM
Superman070776 posted...
darkness1018 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

Dang, man, that is some great logic! Posting on a topic giving opinions=console has nothing. Yep.
#26oldhbk76Posted 2/3/2014 8:55:29 PM
Well if your gonna do it do it soon while you can get top dollar for your ps4
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#27MashYouGoodPosted 2/3/2014 9:05:08 PM
I couldn't justify either of the "next gen" Guangdongware, ATM. But, if I were to get a console now, it could only be the X1.

The Ps4 is software devoid and the Wii-U Pedo Bear's favourite grooming tool -- neither formats are what a core gamer could have any use for.
#28Superman070776Posted 2/3/2014 9:06:22 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Superman070776 posted...
darkness1018 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Not at all

I'm on the X1 forums because I own the Xbox One. I am swapping the controller with my wife and posting in between my turns. Sony fans are in the X1 forums because they want to troll. I don't go to PS4 forums because I am better than trolls.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#29koolboy123Posted 2/3/2014 9:09:07 PM
nah xbone has roughly the same graphics and games as 360 but with tv, ps4 is what has the next gen graphics and games.
#30Sin_Angelus_Posted 2/3/2014 9:11:05 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Shhh... He doesn't realize he's here too meaning he's bored of his XBOX ONE.

But at least he can justify his being here with the fact that he might be looking for discussion on the system or games he owns. What makes PS4 trolls extra sad is that not only are they not playing their system, they're not even on their own boards seeking intelligent discussion. They come to the board of a system they don't own, just to... reassure themselves? Make their purchase seem better by crying about the X1's faults? Jesus I don't even understand it, I just know it's pathetic.

Back on topic, if your friends have an X1, it has exclusives you want, and you think the extra $100 is justified with Kinect and the other features it has, then this should be a no brainer. The good news is that by selling your PS4 right now you should be able to cover the cost of the X1 and then some.