Why do so many people like the Xbox One is on it's deathbed

#11FourManSevenPosted 2/3/2014 9:13:41 PM
oldhbk76 posted...
Sony's exclusives has never sold well, case in point Halo 3 out sold every sony exclusive combined.

Halo 3 sold 11.87 million to date.
PS3 exclusive combined - Over 57.5 million. (Less than 10 games in that calculation)

Don't be arrogant.
#12benjimainPosted 2/3/2014 9:18:58 PM
Well MS shareholders have had their feed with the Xbox division.

Now Xbox heads are faces with taking a continued tanking in sales again the PS4 and accepting last place after investing over a billion.

Or going into the MS HQ board room and asking to cut the price and eat the cost of selling at a loss, which is sure to cause shareholders to foam at the mouth.

Even with the latter, it's risky because Sony's tech is newer and thus the cost of parts is going to reduce very quickly meaning Sony can just cut the price again.

Or just keep the price the same and hammer home in advertising that the multiplats look and run like trash on its rival by comparison.
---
PS4 ~ Best sales, power, multiplats, and to the gaming populace in IGN's polls, games, controller and online. Dominating EVERY category!
#13NewMoonShadowPosted 2/3/2014 9:38:14 PM(edited)
IMProdiGY posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...
Game exclusives better than the other company

I agree, Sonys exclusives are much better.

Really which one's? PS4 does not really have anything till 1887. Infamous is not everyones cup of tea. While I think Killzone is good not many people do. 2014 belongs to X1 in terms of games. That is why we game right?

1: Infamous counts whether you like it or not.

2: A lot of people like KillZone.

3: A lot of people also like Knack.

4: PS4 has a lot of indie games the X-Box One does not.

5: it also has a lot of MMO's like DCUniverse and Warframe that the X-Box One does not. (And yes, if we continue to count Titanfall as an X-Box One exclusive, DCU and Warframe count as PS4 exclusives.)

Looking at GameFAQ's release list for the year, these are the exclusives with known release dates. ("Exclusive" being a game that is not being released on the "opposing" console, as per usual definition on GameFAQs)

PS4
InFamous: Second Son
Drive Club
MLB14: The Show

X-Box One
Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare
Titanfall

...... That's it. That's literally it for the exclusive list on both consoles for 2014 with known release dates. There may be others added as release dates are solidified, but for now that's what we know for certain. Any game without a release date may not even come out in 2014, so counting them now is foolhardy.

So... as far as X-Box One goes, I hope you like competitive online shooters, because that's all it has over the competition.

Oh, and as for currently released games? It's basically

Knack
Killzone
(MMO's and indies here)

VS

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within

The existence of "Fighter Within" actually drags down the X-Box One's exclusive list by several points. What a terrible example of the "new better Kinect technology."
#14rgw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 9:40:50 PM
Apparently I engaged a troll beacon
---
rgw
--
#15Reece504Posted 2/3/2014 9:42:43 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

Really which one's? PS4 does not really have anything till 1887. Infamous is not everyones cup of tea. While I think Killzone is good not many people do. 2014 belongs to X1 in terms of games. That is why we game right?

5: it also has a lot of MMO's like DCUniverse and Warframe that the X-Box One does not. (And yes, if we continue to count Titanfall as an X-Box One exclusive, DCU and Warframe count as PS4 exclusives.)

Looking at GameFAQ's release list for the year, these are the exclusives with known release dates. ("Exclusive" being a game that is not being released on the "opposing" console, as per usual definition on GameFAQs)

PS4
Drive Club

X-Box One
Titanfall

...... That's it. That's literally it for the exclusive list on both consoles for 2014 with known release dates. There may be others added as release dates are solidified, but for now that's what we know for certain. Any game without a release date may not even come out in 2014, so counting them now is foolhardy.

So... as far as X-Box One goes, I hope you like competitive online shooters, because that's all it has over the competition.

Knack
Killzone
(MMO's and indies here)

VS

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within
Killer instinct

The existence of "Fighter Within" actually drags down the X-Box One's exclusive list by several points. What a terrible example of the "new better Kinect technology."

Fixed it for you also warframe is coming to Xbox one
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#16lunaticcorePosted 2/3/2014 9:45:45 PM
Trolls
/end thread.
#17rgw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 9:53:33 PM
have you thanked a console war veteran today?
---
rgw
--
#18PominAusPosted 2/3/2014 10:07:15 PM
Reece504 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

PS4
Drive Club

X-Box One
Titanfall

Knack
Killzone
(MMO's and indies here)

VS

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within
Killer instinct

Fixed it for you also warframe is coming to Xbox one

Got a link for Warframe coming to Xbox One bud?
---
Xbox Live GT 360/One: Jaydeekay86
#19majinbuu58Posted 2/3/2014 10:13:04 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

PS4
Drive Club

X-Box One
Titanfall

Knack
Killzone
(MMO's and indies here)

VS

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within

Killzone is a generic shooter. I enjoy it and i own 1-3 but... still. lol @ knack. All the MMOs coming to consoles are already out on PC (which crappy PCs can run). You really aren't helping your own point here.
#20Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/3/2014 10:13:56 PM
People who act like it's basically dead are just drama queens.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.