Why do so many people like the Xbox One is on it's deathbed

#21dementedlullabyPosted 2/3/2014 10:23:30 PM
FourManSeven posted...
oldhbk76 posted...
Sony's exclusives has never sold well, case in point Halo 3 out sold every sony exclusive combined.

Halo 3 sold 11.87 million to date.
PS3 exclusive combined - Over 57.5 million. (Less than 10 games in that calculation)

Don't be arrogant.

I'm assuming/hoping he meant at the time. Otherwise I agree.

It supposedly outsold GoW3, Resistance 1+2, Uncharted 1+2 and Killzone 2 combined. I'm sure the sales have since picked up on some of those titles, at the time PS3 wasn't doing quite as well. But the console picked up in the past few years and gave a lot of quality games. Too bad Resistance is dead though.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#22violentdissmayPosted 2/3/2014 10:24:01 PM
oldhbk76 posted...
Game exclusives better than the other company

Not really, neither really has much of anything at the moment
---
Bender: There. This'll teach those filthy bastards who's lovable.
#23Reece504Posted 2/3/2014 10:44:30 PM
PominAus posted...
Reece504 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

I agree, Sonys exclusives are much better.

Really which one's? PS4 does not really have anything till 1887. Infamous is not everyones cup of tea. While I think Killzone is good not many people do. 2014 belongs to X1 in terms of games. That is why we game right?

1: Infamous counts whether you like it or not.

2: A lot of people like KillZone.

3: A lot of people also like Knack.

4: PS4 has a lot of indie games the X-Box One does not.

5: it also has a lot of MMO's like DCUniverse and Warframe that the X-Box One does not. (And yes, if we continue to count Titanfall as an X-Box One exclusive, DCU and Warframe count as PS4 exclusives.)

Looking at GameFAQ's release list for the year, these are the exclusives with known release dates. ("Exclusive" being a game that is not being released on the "opposing" console, as per usual definition on GameFAQs)

PS4
InFamous: Second Son
Drive Club
MLB14: The Show

X-Box One
Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare
Titanfall

...... That's it. That's literally it for the exclusive list on both consoles for 2014 with known release dates. There may be others added as release dates are solidified, but for now that's what we know for certain. Any game without a release date may not even come out in 2014, so counting them now is foolhardy.

So... as far as X-Box One goes, I hope you like competitive online shooters, because that's all it has over the competition.

Oh, and as for currently released games? It's basically

Knack
Killzone
(MMO's and indies here)

VS

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within
Killer instinct

The existence of "Fighter Within" actually drags down the X-Box One's exclusive list by several points. What a terrible example of the "new better Kinect technology."

Fixed it for you also warframe is coming to Xbox one

Got a link for Warframe coming to Xbox One bud?

Oh yea sure bud

Digital Extremes' vice president of publishing, Meridith Braun, shared with OXM that the studio is excited about the Xbox One and wants to bring Warframe to the console. She said:

We're happy to see Microsoft shift its attitude on independent development for their new system. We'd be silly not to consider Warframe for Xbox One now. The system itself will be awesome and now the landscape of games that it supports has just become limitless. Exciting times.

http://www.totalxbox.com/68709/ps4-launch-title-warframe-is-coming-to-xbox-one-claims-pegi/

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/warframe/news/ps4_exclusive_warframe_looks_bound_for_xbox_one_in_2014.html
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#24aszsithPosted 2/3/2014 10:54:11 PM
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

If Sony had better exclusives RIGHT NOW, then how did an 11 month old title make it to the #1 spot?

I have no doubt that over the course of this generation that the PS4 will have WAY better exclusives in terms of quantity and quality. But right now? No. The best thing they have going for them at the moment is that the current multi platform games have better graphical performance.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#25Reece504Posted 2/3/2014 11:02:34 PM
aszsith posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

If Sony had better exclusives RIGHT NOW, then how did an 11 month old title make it to the #1 spot?

I have no doubt that over the course of this generation that the PS4 will have WAY better exclusives in terms of quantity and quality. But right now? No. The best thing they have going for them at the moment is that the current multi platform games have better graphical performance.

This^ right now they have better multiplats but if you look at exclusives they have the order and infamous and infamous one and two didn't sell like a smash hit it's always been a hate it or love it series. The uncharted games and god of wars etc probably won't make it this year.

Xbox one will have titanfall, halo5,quantum break,sunset overdrive this year

Down the road ps4 will probably kill it but now no. I think that's why a lot of indie games are being pushed to hold you over until sony produce the big hits I've notice almost all the pc games that has buzz are coming out on ps4
Warframe, outlast, daylight, etc
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#26krystylaPosted 2/3/2014 11:42:26 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
Well, to be honest, it hasn't been out for more than 3 months and already people are laughing at how dated its hardware is. For a tech product when your hardware is obsolete, you are pretty much on your deathbed.

So in a year same will happen to PS4? Then what?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#27RenamonPosted 2/3/2014 11:49:57 PM
rgw posted...
It's not selling that poorly

So it's selling good? Yay double negatives!
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#28Reginleif20Posted 2/3/2014 11:57:49 PM
rgw posted...
It's not selling that poorly and it's only been a few months when nobody but true believers are buying the new consoles.

oh trolling and console war veterans

One shouldn't celebrate the impending demise of any console. Less competition will be bad for gaming as a whole
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#29Lawboy2Posted 2/4/2014 12:09:07 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
Laylow12 posted...
oldhbk76 posted...

Really which one's? PS4 does not really have anything till 1887. Infamous is not everyones cup of tea. While I think Killzone is good not many people do. 2014 belongs to X1 in terms of games. That is why we game right?

1: Infamous counts whether you like it or not.

2: A lot of people like KillZone.

3: A lot of people also like Knack.

4: PS4 has a lot of indie games the X-Box One does not.

5: it also has a lot of MMO's like DCUniverse and Warframe that the X-Box One does not. (And yes, if we continue to count Titanfall as an X-Box One exclusive, DCU and Warframe count as PS4 exclusives.)

Looking at GameFAQ's release list for the year, these are the exclusives with known release dates. ("Exclusive" being a game that is not being released on the "opposing" console, as per usual definition on GameFAQs)

PS4
InFamous: Second Son
Drive Club
MLB14: The Show

X-Box One
Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare
Titanfall

...... That's it. That's literally it for the exclusive list on both consoles for 2014 with known release dates. There may be others added as release dates are solidified, but for now that's what we know for certain. Any game without a release date may not even come out in 2014, so counting them now is foolhardy.

So... as far as X-Box One goes, I hope you like competitive online shooters, because that's all it has over the competition.

Oh, and as for currently released games? It's basically

Knack
Killzone
(MMO's and indies here)

VS

Ryse
Forza
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within

The existence of "Fighter Within" actually drags down the X-Box One's exclusive list by several points. What a terrible example of the "new better Kinect technology."

Ppl tend to forget there are more than just these games on xbox...u also have zoo tycoon, Peggie 2, halo spartan assault, max COB, KI, crimson dragon, power star golf,

And as for games coming out along with titanfall...u forgot to mention d4 and project spark

And confirmed for 2014 halo 5

Also games with gold will come out pretty soon and we still don't know any of the games for id@xbox

And even though there not confirmed we still should throw in sunset overdrive and quantum break
#301nternationa7Posted 2/4/2014 12:19:44 AM
krystyla posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Well, to be honest, it hasn't been out for more than 3 months and already people are laughing at how dated its hardware is. For a tech product when your hardware is obsolete, you are pretty much on your deathbed.

So in a year same will happen to PS4? Then what?

Then we bury the XB1 and put PS4 on the deathbed.
---
Lords of Shadow 2 (02/25/2014) will be GoTY 2014 for PS3/360 and best H&S of the generation. Optional QTEs, 20 hours gameplay, epic story, and challenging!