Which console will have the greatest exclusive lineup by the end of this gen?

#11KAMMYqueenPosted 2/4/2014 5:49:22 AM
Wii U is the only right answer, since it already have the best exclusives
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#12EnclavePosted 2/4/2014 6:20:59 AM
History has shown us that which has the best is basically opinion between Playstation and Nintendo. Nothing has really shown us that history isn't going to repeat yet again.

So my money is on Sony or Nintendo having the best exclusives with Microsoft being dead last.

Could Microsoft actually surprise me and suddenly become king of the exclusives? It's possible, but I'll believe it when I see it.

That said, Microsoft exclusives are more consistently good compared to Sony exclusives, but Sony still has a higher number of excellent exclusives compared to Microsoft.

Where the 360 really shone was not in exclusives but in multi-plat titles and the Xbox had a very few really great exclusives but crap all anything else. Still like to bust out the old Xbox occasionally.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#13A_HollowPosted 2/4/2014 6:31:25 AM
Nintendo always has the best exclusives, BUT, since I no longer own a WiiU, I'd say PS4.
#14A_HollowPosted 2/4/2014 6:32:01 AM
And I voted WiiU lol
#15knightimexPosted 2/4/2014 6:37:30 AM(edited)
As of right now, there are more wii u games I want to play than ps4 and XBO combined.
Even in the foreseeable future.
---
X from the Y simulator meme.
I will create.
#16kennyynnooPosted 2/4/2014 6:45:24 AM
This is all personal preference. I never liked Wii games, uncharted, tlou, gears of war, halo....none of those games interest me. Guess I'm weird but just give me some good racing, sports and battlefield. Unfortunately EA controls football so we will maybe never get a good football game and Gran Turismo and forza and pretty even. I do like forza horizon coming back and Drive club can counter that maybe. I hate baseball. It all comes down to racing for me then, as of now xbox but I will see how GT7 looks on ps4....in 1-5 years, who knows.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#17leelee3105Posted 2/4/2014 6:47:00 AM
this poll once again shows the level of trolling. obviously with X1 being the only console making a profit they will be able to afford the most exclusives, which will translate to the best lineup. go ahead though trolls, keep making everyone laugh.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#18nableetPosted 2/4/2014 6:53:57 AM
leelee3105 posted...
this poll once again shows the level of trolling. obviously with X1 being the only console making a profit they will be able to afford the most exclusives, which will translate to the best lineup. go ahead though trolls, keep making everyone laugh.

People having different opinions makes them trolls? Sore loser alert!

I voted PS4 > Xbox > Wii U

PS3 had more exclusives that interested me, so I hope this continues now that I will actually get to play them.

Xbox 360 had a couple of solid exclusives, so I can see this trend continuing... Although will they get any Japanese games this time round? (Lost Odyssey <3)

Wii U may get great exclusives, but I won't own one and with sales as bad as they are who knows what will happen.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#19ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/4/2014 6:54:59 AM
leelee3105 posted...

This troll be mad, goddamn.
#20chrish909Posted 2/4/2014 7:02:32 AM
Theres a reason theres like 8 halos, 4 gears, and 5 forzas while sony has a new franchise very couple years. Sony made killzone to compete with halo(lol) sony made uncharted to compete with gears. Ms made forza to compete with gt. Sony can only dream of having its own gears or halo.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml