Which console will have the greatest exclusive lineup by the end of this gen?

#31True_Warrior52Posted 2/4/2014 8:57:32 AM
I want to say WiiU>Ps4>ONE. But. I'm not even convinced that the WiiU will be around 3 years from now.

Also, I'm convinced that the exclusives for all platforms will get better throughout the life span
---
Being Hulk in an Iron Man suit while fighting zombies in GTA 4.
PC sounds more like a nerd fantasy than a gaming device.
#32CarpetfluffPosted 2/4/2014 8:58:49 AM
I'll let you know when I get my crystal ball back from the menders.
#33drclaeysPosted 2/4/2014 8:59:42 AM
Friends,

Because the xbox was more computer like, it seems like the devs has an easier time with it. Which in turn gave it more games. Now with next/this gen. The ps4 has moved toward that model. So I see in a year or two, more games will come it instead of it. Or they will be mutli platform.

I go into gamestop, and that fact is, there are like 100% more games for then xbox 360 then the ps3. With that history, I voted for the Xbone to win this poll. But I think the gap will get smaller, or be even.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Chris Christie for 2016, if you dont vote for him, he will shut down all your bridges. Sandy Relief money, I THOUGHT that was mine.
#34nelson0928Posted 2/4/2014 9:13:42 AM(edited)
Well, for last gen it was PS3 > Wii > Xbox 360. So I don't see how this gen would be any different. Microsoft has always lacked both in quantity and quality when it comes to exclusives because they have very few first party studios making games for them. MS mostly relies on third party timed exclusives.
#35hyjinx17Posted 2/4/2014 9:19:03 AM
PS4>3DS>Xbox One>Wii U>Vita

imo
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#36Reflex-ArcPosted 2/4/2014 9:22:19 AM
I think it'll be pretty even across the board.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#37The Last CetraPosted 2/4/2014 9:53:20 AM
It's pretty hard to compete with Nintendo's first party lineup. But Nintendo may not even last until the end of the generation.

Eh, I voted Wii U>PS4>Xbox1. I'm a nostalgic Nintendo sucker.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#38kennyynnooPosted 2/4/2014 10:00:21 AM
The Last Cetra posted...
It's pretty hard to compete with Nintendo's first party lineup. But Nintendo may not even last until the end of the generation.

I don't get the Nintendo love, I grew up on a NES so I'm not anti Nintendo but I got the Wii and never ever used it. I don't like there exclusives, I know that's just my opinion but I just don't have any interest in the Wii u either. Has nothing to do with graphics either, the games I guess are not my type.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#39Reflex-ArcPosted 2/4/2014 10:15:04 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
The Last Cetra posted...

I don't get the Nintendo love, I grew up on a NES so I'm not anti Nintendo but I got the Wii and never ever used it. I don't like there exclusives, I know that's just my opinion but I just don't have any interest in the Wii u either. Has nothing to do with graphics either, the games I guess are not my type.

Nintendo is to gaming as Disney are to animated movies. Their games are highly polished good fun family friendly fare for the young and young at heart. It's pretty easy to see why their games don't appeal to some, but I'm a fan. There's just something about Nintendo games that I really enjoy. A quality I just don't see very often on competing consoles.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#40EGMRULZPosted 2/4/2014 10:21:21 AM
PC. And it doesn't have a "gen"
---
PC & Consoles > Everything