Which console will have the greatest exclusive lineup by the end of this gen?

#51DjnarduPosted 2/4/2014 12:22:50 PM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
Haeravon posted...
Subjective.

Xbox One has Halo and Gears, so it'll have the best FPS/TPS games.

Wii-U will have the best platformers.

PS4 will have the best... interactive movies.

PS4 will likely also have the best multiplats, though, so that's what I'll primarily play on.

I will agree with this. I honestly will take Gears or Halo over any playstation game. Titan fall too. And Sony does not have a racing game the quality of Forza.

As far as multiplatform games are concerned? Well I play games and never truly concerned with staring at them so multiplats goes to whatever controller I believe will work better. So if it's heavy gunplay or a racer? Rather use the Xbox controller.

Joking right?
---
PS4 - Xbox One- PC
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
#52Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/4/2014 12:25:15 PM
leelee3105 posted...
this poll once again shows the level of trolling. obviously with X1 being the only console making a profit they will be able to afford the most exclusives, which will translate to the best lineup. go ahead though trolls, keep making everyone laugh.

so now people are trolling just because they vote for something you don't agree with? damn...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#53TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 1:31:48 PM
Can we have one poll here without people crying about trolls?

Damn.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#54TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 5:54:23 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
leelee3105 posted...
this poll once again shows the level of trolling. obviously with X1 being the only console making a profit they will be able to afford the most exclusives, which will translate to the best lineup. go ahead though trolls, keep making everyone laugh.

so now people are trolling just because they vote for something you don't agree with? damn...

That's every poll on the XB1 board.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#55NatatteruPosted 2/4/2014 6:11:32 PM
I'll probably give the edge to the WiiU, Nintendo first party exclusives are just too strong, also Bayonetta 2, X...
Second place it's harder to determine, but I'm saying PS4 because it will most definitely have more (S)RPGs, be them niche or otherwise, and more fighting games too.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - GGXXAC+R: May
#56jenovaPosted 2/4/2014 6:15:16 PM
Guys. I have a feeling. It's totally legit and logical, though.

Death to America. And Microsoft.

Love,

Person from the internet who has never played Xbox because REASONS THATS WHY
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending without DLC...
#57C_A_G_EPosted 2/4/2014 6:28:32 PM
aww i cant take back my vote... Wii U hands down.... So many of the X1 games and PS4 games will launch on PC or other systems just a plain fact.
#58Jx1010Posted 2/4/2014 6:55:38 PM
Playstation has ALWAYS had a great amount of exclusives and good ones too.
Nintendo always has their exclusives as well.
Xbox is always the one with least exclusives and not all good after all.
#59_PDZero_Posted 2/4/2014 7:06:42 PM
It's a toss up between the Wii U and PS4 in first, but the X1 will definitely take last. Anyway, I voted..

PS4 > Wii U > X1
#60LandfillAOPosted 2/4/2014 7:26:33 PM
My time machine broke so I can't vote like everybody else with working time machines. :(

FourManSeven posted...
But, Sony is known to take risks with their exclusives, while MS seems to be sticking to "Halo" and "Gears" a bit to much.

I will agree to this overall but as of right now it's MS who's taking a big risk with a huge investment in a game unlike anything we've ever seen in Quantum Break. I agree MS does not allow freedom to their developers. It's why Bungie left.

Is it true MS cancelled Black Tusk's new IP so they could work on a new Gears? If so, I'm extremely disappointed. I thought them taking risks on games like Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct would be a sign of change.