Xbox keeps disconnecting from live?

#11TheGam3925Posted 2/4/2014 5:07:40 AM
metalkillkennyX posted...
Nope. I've reset everything, tested it all went into a match on cod and got booted out pretty much straight away this time. This is why I can't have nice things.

The only this else I can think of is to call Microsoft, it may be a problem with your router configuration.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#12EnclavePosted 2/4/2014 5:11:49 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Nope. I've reset everything, tested it all went into a match on cod and got booted out pretty much straight away this time. This is why I can't have nice things.

The only this else I can think of is to call Microsoft, it may be a problem with your router configuration.

Could also be that he has a faulty network card in his Xbone. Had a computer once with the same symptoms as the TC is describing, swapping out the network card fixed the issue.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#13kennyynnooPosted 2/4/2014 5:18:38 AM
If you have a baby monitor or a close neighbor(apartment) has one I know they run on the same frequency. That my issue, can you connect the x1 directly to the router?

Also snow seemed to affect mine, I fight the baby monitor all the time took me years to discover why my internet sucked at certain times. You can also try switching channels on your router if it let's you, maybe neighbors are colliding. I would start with a cat 5 connection direct into the router.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#14kennyynnooPosted 2/4/2014 5:24:05 AM

Can you run a cat 5 direct?

Baby monitors will ruin it also, if you have an apartment or have a baby monitor they run on the same frequency, trust me I fought it for years and had no idea why I had little to no signal.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30