I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor
3 years ago#1
Shows Ubisoft what an AC game should/could/would be if they don't rehash the same crap every year. Game looks sick and this is coming from someone who has played 3 AC games and hated each and every one of them.
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
3 years ago#2
Yeah the Assassins parts in ACIV were utter garbage and only made the game average.
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
3 years ago#3
I've owned Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I made it half way through each one before getting bored. The entire game becomes way too repetitive for an open world game.
3 years ago#4
favcitadelstore posted...
Shows Ubisoft what an AC game should/could/would be if they don't rehash the same crap every year. Game looks sick and this is coming from someone who has played 3 AC games and hated each and every one of them.

The real question is this: Why would you keep playing Assassin's Creed games if you hated every single one of them? You should have played 1 of them and then decided the series wasn't for you.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
3 years ago#5
Juzten76 posted...
I've owned Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I made it half way through each one before getting bored. The entire game becomes way too repetitive for an open world game.

Who the hell buy's three sequels to a game they know they don't like? lol
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
3 years ago#6
Man gamers are picky as hell, damn entitled generation. They're great games, don't like them? Don't buy them.
PSN: DragoonLegend (anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3)
3 years ago#7
Enclave posted...

The real question is this: Why would you keep playing Assassin's Creed games if you hated every single one of them? You should have played 1 of them and then decided the series wasn't for you.

I guess he/she kept hoping the next one would improved to their liking. AC is a great series but I had to give it a break myself after 3 I got tired of it that's why I skipped IV. I most likely will be picking up part V though.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
3 years ago#8
Dev445 posted...
Enclave posted...

I guess he/she kept hoping the next one would improved to their liking. AC is a great series but I had to give it a break myself after 3 I got tired of it that's why I skipped IV. I most likely will be picking up part V though.

I enjoyed the overall story enough to get through 1, 2, and about 1/2 way through Brotherhood before the gameplay finally annoyed me to the point that the plot wasn't worth it enough to continue the series. :(
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
3 years ago#9
I loved Ac2, number 3 was alright and 4 was awful. Skipped that world war 2 one and now I got black flag and it's amazing!
3754-7115-0719
3 years ago#10
For all of you guys saying "...tired of it, so I skipped 4" you are making a bad mistake. 4 is the best out of them all period. 3 was trash, don't let that effect your ability to try and play 4.
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived