I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

#1favcitadelstorePosted 2/4/2014 5:16:04 AM
Shows Ubisoft what an AC game should/could/would be if they don't rehash the same crap every year. Game looks sick and this is coming from someone who has played 3 AC games and hated each and every one of them.
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#2krystylaPosted 2/4/2014 6:03:09 AM
Yeah the Assassins parts in ACIV were utter garbage and only made the game average.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#3Juzten76Posted 2/4/2014 6:08:16 AM
I've owned Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I made it half way through each one before getting bored. The entire game becomes way too repetitive for an open world game.
#4EnclavePosted 2/4/2014 6:16:56 AM
favcitadelstore posted...
Shows Ubisoft what an AC game should/could/would be if they don't rehash the same crap every year. Game looks sick and this is coming from someone who has played 3 AC games and hated each and every one of them.

The real question is this: Why would you keep playing Assassin's Creed games if you hated every single one of them? You should have played 1 of them and then decided the series wasn't for you.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#5MrSpaM111Posted 2/4/2014 6:32:03 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I've owned Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 3, and 4. I made it half way through each one before getting bored. The entire game becomes way too repetitive for an open world game.

Who the hell buy's three sequels to a game they know they don't like? lol
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#6RagingGoalsPosted 2/4/2014 6:50:29 AM
Man gamers are picky as hell, damn entitled generation. They're great games, don't like them? Don't buy them.
---
PSN: DragoonLegend (anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3)
#7Dev445Posted 2/4/2014 6:58:34 AM
Enclave posted...

The real question is this: Why would you keep playing Assassin's Creed games if you hated every single one of them? You should have played 1 of them and then decided the series wasn't for you.

I guess he/she kept hoping the next one would improved to their liking. AC is a great series but I had to give it a break myself after 3 I got tired of it that's why I skipped IV. I most likely will be picking up part V though.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 2/4/2014 7:04:13 AM
Dev445 posted...
Enclave posted...

I guess he/she kept hoping the next one would improved to their liking. AC is a great series but I had to give it a break myself after 3 I got tired of it that's why I skipped IV. I most likely will be picking up part V though.

I enjoyed the overall story enough to get through 1, 2, and about 1/2 way through Brotherhood before the gameplay finally annoyed me to the point that the plot wasn't worth it enough to continue the series. :(
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#9Kovalchuk_Posted 2/4/2014 7:14:03 AM
I loved Ac2, number 3 was alright and 4 was awful. Skipped that world war 2 one and now I got black flag and it's amazing!
---
3754-7115-0719
#10LostOdyssey17Posted 2/4/2014 7:25:08 AM
For all of you guys saying "...tired of it, so I skipped 4" you are making a bad mistake. 4 is the best out of them all period. 3 was trash, don't let that effect your ability to try and play 4.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.