I hope to bits that Shadow of Mordor

#11SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2014 7:36:16 AM
All the Assassin's Creed games are very well made. 3 and Revelations to a much lesser extent, but still good for a playthrough.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#12krystylaPosted 2/4/2014 7:43:55 AM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
For all of you guys saying "...tired of it, so I skipped 4" you are making a bad mistake. 4 is the best out of them all period. 3 was trash, don't let that effect your ability to try and play 4.

The game is great just not the assassins parts, it's literally always follow that guy, kill, now follow that guy, kill, wait for that guy to get to his base making it way harder for you to kill him.

Combat has only 3 steps you have to repeat, counter for foot soldiers, stumble twice for brutes, counter stumble for officers. Guns are a kill everything button, smokescreen is still way overpowered, ropedart actually is useful but the weapon select tool is useless for rapid switching during combat.

The antagonists are the worst among all from previous titles, maybe revelations were worse don't remember them.

The ship battles are great though but could be much better if they had focused completely on that. There should be more ship types, reefs should play a factor in combat w/ purchasable collectable nautic maps revealing them, chain shots should actually damage ships and hinder ships, rudders should be destroyable as well.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB