I thought Microsoft was for americans (Microsoft new CEO)

#1Jx1010Posted 2/4/2014 9:10:11 AM
I have heard some people say they bought xboxOne to support american products...
but Microsoft not only makes them in china but also has a new foreign CEO
after last one ''quits''

so...then?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nadella-head-microsoft-gates-leaves-chair-role-141159088--finance.html

#2beardface21Posted 2/4/2014 9:17:32 AM(edited)
According to the US government he is a naturalized American.

And welcome to globalization. Where corporations produce products in the cheapest of places available. And that happens to be China, the world's factory.

It's not like American companies haven't made stuff outside our borders before *coughapplefordGMchrysler.

---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#3DojoMaxPosted 2/4/2014 9:17:53 AM
Hurray for passively racist topics!
---
stop trollin
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/4/2014 9:18:28 AM
Leave it to Jx to bring racism into his trolling.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5Millertime660Posted 2/4/2014 9:19:48 AM
what was going through your brain when you whipped up this topic?
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 2/4/2014 9:23:00 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Leave it to Jx to bring racism into his trolling.

it's getting quite pathetic isn't it?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7cheezedadadaPosted 2/4/2014 9:25:28 AM
Dammit, will DanganRonpa come out so the Vita people will have something to play? I personally can't wait because I am REALLY excited for that game, but I am also excited to hopefully see a lessening of these threads.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#8Japanese_JadePosted 2/4/2014 10:20:16 AM
Jx1010 posted...
I have heard some people say they bought xboxOne to support american products...
but Microsoft not only makes them in china but also has a new foreign CEO
after last one ''quits''

so...then?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nadella-head-microsoft-gates-leaves-chair-role-141159088--finance.html

1. Where did you get the ridiculous idea that Microsoft was "for Americans" exclusively?

2. Microsoft is a global company so they have Information Technology offices, retail stores, research divisions, etc in various countries. Not just China.

3. The new CEO is foreign born but is also a U.S. Citizen. With that being said, what does it matter as long as he meets the necessary qualifications?
---
Favorite games of 2013: DmC: Devilishly Modded Compilation (PC), Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PC),
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3), The Last of Us (PS3)
#9DoukouPosted 2/4/2014 10:23:10 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Dammit, will DanganRonpa come out so the Vita people will have something to play? I personally can't wait because I am REALLY excited for that game, but I am also excited to hopefully see a lessening of these threads.

Played it on PSP.
You're gonna love it.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#10cheezedadadaPosted 2/4/2014 10:29:50 AM
Doukou posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Played it on PSP.
You're gonna love it.

Awesome! =)

I am a huge fan of visual novel type games and I can't wait for next Tuesday.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.