lococycle is actually really good guys

#11Lawboy2Posted 2/4/2014 10:44:19 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Stop justifying a truly awful arcade game.

Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'd say more of the people who liked it for what it was make more sense than those that haven't played it and act like it's the worst game ever.

Agreed
#12EternalStutterPosted 2/4/2014 10:46:56 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Nobody is trying to justify anything. I'd say more of the people who liked it for what it was make more sense than those that haven't played it and act like it's the worst game ever.

Agreed

I'm not acting like its the worst game ever. And for the record, I bought it when it was 20$, did not enjoy it in the slightest. So as someone whose played the game, am I NOT allowed to say its awful? Am I not allowed to give my opinion on the game?

Damn
#13LinkRememberedPosted 2/4/2014 10:47:34 AM
It's a terrible game. I paid $20 for it hoping for a fun, light game. But the gameplay, humor, voice acting, graphics, etc. are all atrocious. It doesn't do anything well. The developer is capable of much more. This game deserved to flop.
---
XBL/PSN: LinkRemembered
3DS FC: 2621-2606-4343
#14EternalStutterPosted 2/4/2014 10:49:11 AM
LinkRemembered posted...
It's a terrible game. I paid $20 for it hoping for a fun, light game. But the gameplay, humor, voice acting, graphics, etc. are all atrocious. It doesn't do anything well. The developer is capable of much more. This game deserved to flop.

Could not agree more.
#15Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/4/2014 10:52:58 AM
EternalStutter posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Agreed

I'm not acting like its the worst game ever. And for the record, I bought it when it was 20$, did not enjoy it in the slightest. So as someone whose played the game, am I NOT allowed to say its awful? Am I not allowed to give my opinion on the game?

Damn

That's not really exactly what you did and yeah most of the people who say I wouldn't buy it for such and such price haven't played it is what I'm saying. I suggest you read your post again.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#16EternalStutterPosted 2/4/2014 11:00:47 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Agreed

Damn

That's not really exactly what you did and yeah most of the people who say I wouldn't buy it for such and such price haven't played it is what I'm saying. I suggest you read your post again.

Yupp. I read it again. I asked people to stop justifying their purchase of an awful game
#17Lawboy2Posted 2/4/2014 11:05:43 AM
@ eternal
I agree with KUPO....if u didn't like it that's cool because everyone's not going to like it...but some ppl have never played it and still feel the need to say it's trash...that goes for all the small games on xbox one...most ppl have not tried any of these games
#18EternalStutterPosted 2/4/2014 11:07:11 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
@ eternal
I agree with KUPO....if u didn't like it that's cool because everyone's not going to like it...but some ppl have never played it and still feel the need to say it's trash...that goes for all the small games on xbox one...most ppl have not tried any of these games

I get what hes saying. I agree with that aswell.
Its annoying when someone talks smack about a game before even playing it. You have a good point there, my apologies for coming off like a jerk
#19Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/4/2014 11:09:04 AM
That's the problem. Just because you don't like it means others are justifying their purchase by saying they thought it was a fun game. That's ridiculous to any normal thinking person and no amount of arguing changes it. It's not like I'm ever hurting for things to play. I can buy pretty much any game I want to buy.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#20SigmaLongshotPosted 2/4/2014 11:22:45 AM
LEGEND, mate, if you enjoyed the game, good on you.

And to be honest I wouldn't be shocked and awed to discover that some people get enjoyment out of ANYTHING these days if Gamefaqs is anything to go by.

It doesn't need to be a golden Halle Berry feeding you grapes whilst dancing naked to be worth your attention - like one insanely-pernickety person's attention is in such high contention that anyone would be gored through the heart to find out they're not on his or her radar - sometimes, just "wow, that was a decent wee surprise" is good enough to make your day.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/