Gaming's Most Humiliating Deaths: A Confession Thread

#1SigmaLongshotPosted 2/4/2014 2:54:56 PM
This is a simple one. Bite down, throw your pride into the fire, you won't need it here.

In gaming, it's cool to die. If your opponent was a big demon samurai with a fire-sword, "aw, that sucks, but whoa, that was cool anyway". If you get shot by the world's coolest marine, then "dayyyyum, nice try!"

But what about when you die...to different circumstances? Because fate decided you should have the most humiliating gamer death possible? What about that?

Post here - in this thread - where you had your most humiliating game death. And trust me, everyone's ran into that number-one Goomba in Super Mario Bros World 1-1. Don't cry. Just share, bro.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#2SigmaLongshot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 3:07:34 PM
I'll start off the thread with the very reasonable but still very humiliating....

GRUNT PLASMA GRENADE STICK.

Nobody wants to own up to THAT one.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 2/4/2014 3:08:47 PM
I'm not sure anything could be more humiliating than death by Birdo in SMB2. Except maybe repeated eggplant transformations in Kid Icarus (stupid effin wizard), but that's not technically a "death" so my first point stands.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 2/4/2014 3:10:28 PM
I was hiding in Halo 4 trying to get a perfection. I was 15-0. And some guy had snuck behind me and sat there for like 5 minutes before he killed me and teabagged my corpse at the last 10 seconds.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#5Kosmo240985Posted 2/4/2014 3:15:08 PM
I was hungover as balls and my friends were playing hardcore ricochet. I thought it was normal team death match . I ended up going 11 and 55 thinking it was my Internet connection. The entire team was laughing and I found out after the game why I died so much.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#6leon_bladePosted 2/4/2014 7:00:37 PM
playing left 4 dead 2 with these 2 guys, they where doing okay till a girl joined our team, the min she open her mouth the two guys went into "I need to protect her cause she will give me love". The whole match they would run and protect her when she was hardly in trouble while leaving me to fisted by chargers or just out and leave me to die to heal her from 60%. The last straw broke when they left me in the motel to fight a tank just so they can book it with her, I used every pills and shots to make it up that hill to the safehouse, I open the door and threw a mollie in the room and kept shutting the door trapping them all in there.
#7ZuuFPosted 2/4/2014 7:06:05 PM
Many years ago, I was doing an all-night NES gaming marathon, and decided to end with Punch-Out. I could hardly stay awake beyond 9:00pm most of the time (I was...5 or 6 years old), and I don't know how I managed to get through so many games (LoZ, Super Mario Bros. 1-3, and Castlevania).
By the time I got to Punch-Out, I lost to Glass Joe immediately, and probably just fell asleep right then and there.
---
True Christianity is a lifestyle, not a religion. Learn it; live it.
I think I'm indecisive, but I'm not sure. I make every topic I post in 20% cooler.
#8doodles40Posted 2/4/2014 7:07:51 PM
I can't remeber the name of the game but it was set in a mental hospital. I thunk I had to escape a nd there were patients everywhere that were trying to kill me.

I had Molotov cocktails and a bunch of baddies attacking.

I yell "Burn in hell b****, throw the cocktail. I bounces off the wall (still don't get that) and it lights me on fire. I died :(

Yup, the b**** sure burned :/
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#9Bryant187Posted 2/4/2014 7:26:06 PM
Super mario. Died by first goomba. I went to jump on him during a speed run and mistimed it.
---
GT - Rizriel
#10n0suchluckPosted 2/4/2014 7:31:08 PM
I have one but it was from an old game called Turok from the original Xbox(I think). Me and my friend were playing the multiplayer, just me vs him. There were a lot of different weapons you could pick up. One of which being a stick(literally a twig from a tree) and he beat the s*** out of me with it lol. To this day my friend still makes fun of me for it. He'll say things like I'm gonna beat you like I beat you with the stick from Turok haha