Titanfall on PC requires Origin = more sales for Xbox One?

#21HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/5/2014 5:33:13 AM
Lol who cares. The 360 and PC versions are like Canadian money or their weddings. No ones taking them seriously.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#22daniel79Posted 2/5/2014 5:52:18 AM
I'm more amazed that so many people are willingly throwing their wallets at EA, again..

That's more an issue than origin.
#23ExempliGratiaPosted 2/5/2014 6:56:55 AM
Viet0ne posted...
Haeravon posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
They'll just buy it in the 360.

Still more money for microsoft

You think so? Dropping from PC to Xbox One is enough of a graphical hit, but from Xbox One to Xbox 360? I know graphics aren't everything, but they are something.

According to insiders, the drop from Xbox One to 360 isn't as significant as the drop from PC to Xbox One.

Interesting where are these insiders that said the Pc version is the Definitive and best looking version?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#24OnallionPosted 2/5/2014 7:03:56 AM
What the heck do I care? I'll install Origin for it and uninstall it when I'm finished. It makes no difference to me at all.
#25quincy2000aPosted 2/5/2014 7:14:07 AM
Having played it on the One, I can only imagine how it will play, and look, on the PC.

If my PC will run it, that's what I will buy it for. If not, I'll settle for the One's version.

(Yeah, I'm hedging my bet on the PC version being better (graphics/use of power). Let's face it, in those areas, the One can't even compete with the PS4, so certainly not a PC.)
#26Hierarchy225Posted 2/5/2014 7:22:28 AM(edited)
No ones gonna be a 500 dollar system just to play overhypedfall, when they can just play it on their 360 or PC. Origin or no.

Also I'm fairy sure that the people who are concerned about Origin DRM, wouldn't buy a Xbone regardless.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870 / Ice Safari: Snorunt, Bergminte, Dewgong
#27Hierarchy225Posted 2/5/2014 7:23:51 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Lol who cares. The 360 and PC versions are like Canadian money or their weddings. No ones taking them seriously.

Implying anyone takes the Xbone seriously.

AwayFromHere posted...
Such bulls***.

The game is running on Valve's engine, but EA in their overwhelming ignorance won't allow the game on Steam.

That is messed up.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870 / Ice Safari: Snorunt, Bergminte, Dewgong
#28L96A1BOSSPosted 2/5/2014 7:27:22 AM
daniel79 posted...
I'm more amazed that so many people are willingly throwing their wallets at EA, again..

That's more an issue than origin.

Well I did for BF4 $110 after that mess I already know the next battlefield game is on life support for me.
#29VirobotPosted 2/5/2014 7:47:10 AM
I don't have a One since I have a gaming PC, so I'll be getting it for PC.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.
#30ExempliGratiaPosted 2/5/2014 8:01:38 AM
quincy2000a posted...
Having played it on the One, I can only imagine how it will play, and look, on the PC.

If my PC will run it, that's what I will buy it for. If not, I'll settle for the One's version.

(Yeah, I'm hedging my bet on the PC version being better (graphics/use of power). Let's face it, in those areas, the One can't even compete with the PS4, so certainly not a PC.)

Unless the game is being built for the X1.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia