Titanfall on PC requires Origin = more sales for Xbox One?

#31quincy2000aPosted 2/5/2014 8:31:31 AM
"Unless the game is being built for the X1."

I don't think that's going to matter given how badly (comparitively) the One handles graphics.

Besides, this isn't Ryse--if there's a PC version, they'd be nuts to dumb it down so drastically without some PC embellishments.
#32dementedlullabyPosted 2/5/2014 8:56:59 AM
Origin is a pain for some people. Kinda like G4WL. I don't have problems with either but I do acknowledge problems exist.

Some people just don't want 4 clients installed on their PC though and that's fine.

I have a small list of Origin games. I've bought Battlefield 3/4 and Crysis 3 along with some DLC for various games. Also have some CD-Keys from games I own on other platforms or discs registered on Origin. They gave me Saboteur, Battlefield 1942 and Mass Effect 2 for free as well. Steam is my go to client if I have a choice but Origin (for me at least) isn't the end of the universe.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#33ExempliGratiaPosted 2/5/2014 10:07:17 AM
quincy2000a posted...
"Unless the game is being built for the X1."

I don't think that's going to matter given how badly (comparitively) the One handles graphics. ,

Besides, this isn't Ryse--if there's a PC version, they'd be nuts to dumb it down so drastically without some PC embellishments.

LOL WUT. How does that correlate? Stop it right now.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia