For those of you without an XBone, what price would it take for you to get one?

#51axelfooley2k5Posted 2/5/2014 2:10:30 PM
i answer this question all the time

My Stipulations are :

kinectless
$100 -$150 cheaper
White (not a dealbraker)
At LEAST 5 great exclusives that are not better on PC

with that said, looks like im not getting one anytime soon 8(
---
Guys! You gotta make it sexy. Hips and Nips, Otherwise i'm not eatin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4
#52XtremeWRATH360Posted 2/5/2014 7:29:45 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Pulp posted...
Marqmax posted...
This topic is like a 40 hit combo. No, its not punches nor kicks, rather broke imbeciles posting one after another. "I won't take one until its 299!" Durr durr durr. Really? 299? OK. Larger HD? For less money? Yes please pass that crack rock sir. Some of you are either high, delusional, or just wishing on a prayer. Maybe a combination of all three for some of you.

Sorry kiddo, it's just highlights how unappealing the Xbone is for some people (many of them former 360 owners). Reality is tough to swallow, especially for fanboys...I know.

Like I said, if it includes Kinect, I would maybe...MAYBE...take one for free (assuming I wasn't allowed to resell it). Otherwise, $299...I mean, the console is WEAKER than the PS4, why would I pay more than $299...lol.

then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. what dont you understand about that? You must have something to occupy your life with.

He can't he has to help his troll family make this board even worse.

i guess so I love his response though. might as well have said nanana boo boo stick your head in doo doo! what a loser. Oh well im just putting him on the ignore list with the rest of this troll buddies. they are the ones that should start their own forum. nolifesoitrytomakeotherpeopleasunhappyasiam.com/forums

How is he a troll and Margmax isn't a troll?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#53XtremeWRATH360Posted 2/5/2014 7:31:31 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
StinkPrincess posted...
Marqmax posted...
This topic is like a 40 hit combo. No, its not punches nor kicks, rather broke imbeciles posting one after another. "I won't take one until its 299!" Durr durr durr. Really? 299? OK. Larger HD? For less money? Yes please pass that crack rock sir. Some of you are either high, delusional, or just wishing on a prayer. Maybe a combination of all three for some of you.

$500 is a lot of money to drop in one go, unless you're making six figures... And if you are making that kind of salary, how on Earth do you have the time to play Xbox Live?

Stop being poor.

stop being ignorant
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#54JohnWall32Posted 2/5/2014 7:32:28 PM
350...inferior hardware to the ps4 at 400, superior hardware to the wii u at 300
---
Board User Level: Legend
#55BeefEasterPosted 2/5/2014 7:32:48 PM
$300- $350
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#56scamuraiPosted 2/5/2014 7:48:46 PM
I wouldn't care about the $500 if it was worth it in some way. I don't want to pay $100 more for something that is inferior to what I already have. I would need a good exclusive (and I am getting Titanfall on 360, and seriously doubt that the Xbone version will be much better). So I guess if the next Halo is impressive...maybe?

Sony is releasing a great deal of free, quality, content on PS PLUS; M$ feels they are entitled to your money but how many exclusives have we seen in the past few years? Exactly. Before you could argue that XBL was superior to PSN but with the addition of party chat to PS4 the edge is gone. Everyone I know who has an Xbone either complains about the UI, the voice commands, or the install times.. I have a PS4, a PS3, and a 360. Honestly, I thought that I would have an Xbone by now but what I hear from people who actually do have one has stopped me from buying it on a whim.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#57Krazoa2Posted 2/5/2014 8:35:08 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
My Stipulations are :

kinectless

I read that as "kinecticles"
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#58gogogodzillaPosted 2/5/2014 8:50:22 PM
The price of:

$No Kinect, No Mandatory installation of games, and Removable/replaceable hard drive
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#59Lord_Ka1nPosted 2/5/2014 9:13:48 PM
$350 no kinect and a new company in charge of the brand
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n (Current PS4 games - AC:BF, NFS Rivals, Tomb Raider DE)
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#60aj4x94Posted 2/5/2014 9:19:00 PM
$399 max. Without the camera
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94