Pros and Cons about this system...

#1lilant55Posted 2/5/2014 12:44:34 AM
I want to get this system really for UFC/Madden 25.

But, I really want to know whats good and bad with this system because I can't just toss $500 out the window no problem.
#2lilj812Posted 2/5/2014 12:49:08 AM
The ps4 costs 100 dollars less, will have a larger install base, and both games will look and play better on the ps4 due to superior hardware.

If those games are your main focus, or gaming in general, get an Xbox one. The Xbox one holds no advantages over the ps4 when it comes to multiplatform games including but not limited to the games you mentioned.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#3CapwnDPosted 2/5/2014 1:12:10 AM(edited)
Buy the console with the exclusives you want to play. If all you care about is multiplats, then get a PC. You'd have most of the PS4 library already.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#4OZ_ArchangelPosted 2/5/2014 1:26:03 AM
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 costs 100 dollars less, will have a larger install base, and both games will look and play better on the ps4 due to superior hardware.

If those games are your main focus, or gaming in general, get an Xbox one. The Xbox one holds no advantages over the ps4 when it comes to multiplatform games including but not limited to the games you mentioned.

What he said. plus alot of game devs have come out saying its easier to develop games for the ps4, so along with the power and development it seems that this generation games will be ported to xboxone. and no one should say this is a lie, ps3 fans said the samething last gen but it felt like 90% of the games were ported to the ps3. just think if you want games with better res and fps most likely get ps4, if you want media functions get xbox
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_0__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"
#5LordrvPosted 2/9/2014 3:24:34 PM
Get the Xbox if you want TV, SPORTS, and COD DOG!
#6axelfooley2k5Posted 2/9/2014 3:31:57 PM
pro con topics are not needed

there are way more cons and people are going to fight

the best pro would be any game that is exclusive to it
and i would be willing to bet that because there are so many negatives microsoft will be working harder this gen than last to compete with sony

the cons are long enough to make stretch armstrong look not so stretchy
---
Guys! You gotta make it sexy. Hips and Nips, Otherwise i'm not eatin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4
#7Edot0Posted 2/9/2014 3:41:41 PM
So many trolls in this topic. Hahahahahaha
---
GT - Drop a Deuce x / PSN - Drop_a_Deuce_x
95% chance I'm using my iPhone (Grammar)
#8Jedi454Posted 2/9/2014 3:44:51 PM
Why don't people manually do the research on the console they want?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#9Laylow12Posted 2/9/2014 3:47:11 PM
Get a PS4 and be happy with the best next gen console.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 2/9/2014 3:47:23 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Why don't people manually do the research on the console they want?

good question

i guess some people cant pull the trigger without the help of others to tell them they did the right thing
---
Guys! You gotta make it sexy. Hips and Nips, Otherwise i'm not eatin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4