Pros and Cons about this system...

#21darkstar4221Posted 2/9/2014 4:43:35 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Get a PS4 and be happy with the best next gen console.

It's not just about price, it's about reputation too. Sony has a reputation of a corporate bastard just like MS and Nintendo. Sony is known for their anti-consumer business practices (see Vita memory cards), their vendor lock-in hardware, a copyright aggressor, etc. All of three of them are pretty bad nowadays.
#22CrusnikCainPosted 2/9/2014 4:47:41 PM
this interests me as i am picking up a ps4 tomorrow . I have no issue with ether consoles so i don't mind owning both
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#23pwnater777Posted 2/9/2014 4:54:52 PM
Pros for Xbox Three:

- Good exclusive franchises (though the only one of these franchises on 8th gen is Forza for now)
- All XBL friends, avatar, and Gold subscription, as far as I know, carry over
- Games with Gold will eventually stretch to Xbox Three
- Rumble Triggers

Cons:

- Not as good processor as PS4
- $100 more expensive than direct competition
- No Games with Gold yet
- Less games available than PS4, when counting all multiplats and digital games
- No games available to play online for free, and without Xbox Live Gold
- Gold subscription required for simple media streaming apps

Can anyone tell me if you can be in Xbox 360/Xbox Three cross-platform parties? That'd be a definite plus.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#24Kid MazePosted 2/9/2014 8:52:54 PM
What are u talking about? Ps4 only has knack and kill zone out that's only for PS4. X1 has forza, Ryse, and dead rising 3.
---
XBOX live gamertag: S1Y M4ZE
#25pwnater777Posted 2/9/2014 9:04:22 PM
Kid Maze posted...
What are u talking about? Ps4 only has knack and kill zone out that's only for PS4. X1 has forza, Ryse, and dead rising 3.

I assume you were talking to me, which I guess you didn't fully read that I said "when counting multiplats and digital games". Here, to help you, let me list them:

- Knack / Killzone: Shadow Fall / Outlast / Flower / Flow / Trine 2 / Warframe / Don't Starve / DC Universe Online / Pinball Arcade / Zen Pinball 2 / Blacklight: Retribution / Doki Doki Universe / Contrast / Escape Plan / Resogun / Sound Shapes / Super Motherload / Tiny Brains / War Thunder / Madden 25 / FIFA 14 / NBA 2K14 / NBA LIVE 14 / Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition / Call of Duty: Ghosts / Battlefield 4 / Need for Speed: Rivals / LEGO Marvel Superheroes / Skylanders / Assassin's Creed IV / (unfortunately have to include) Angry Birds Star Wars / Injustice: Gods Among Us

That's 33. So yeah, "PS4 has no games" is a bit of a stretch.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#26skermacPosted 2/9/2014 9:05:40 PM
pros: its from ms
cons: its from ms

people are reporting getting viruses
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#27Kid MazePosted 2/9/2014 9:31:01 PM
K 1. I never said ps 4 had no games. Just two of there games that are PS4 exclusives to X1's 3. Who cares about games that you can also play on your PS3's or 360's. that doesnt matter to someone wondering pros and cons of a new system
---
XBOX live gamertag: S1Y M4ZE
#28Reece504Posted 2/9/2014 9:42:09 PM
Kid Maze posted...
K 1. I never said ps 4 had no games. Just two of there games that are PS4 exclusives to X1's 3. Who cares about games that you can also play on your PS3's or 360's. that doesnt matter to someone wondering pros and cons of a new system

I feel the same way I get multiplats on pc if possible but mainly I get exclusives for the console that's all I on 360 and all I got for ps3 will be doing the same this year but so far ps4 has no exclusives that Interest me. Can't get hype about infamous 3 when I didn't like one and two on ps3, killzone I had all of them but none of my friends got into it. Xbox on the other hand killer instinct which I been a fan if since I was a kid and dr3 and ryse (new ip) and forza are all games I got at launch.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez