Are the Sony lot scared of titanfall

#1Nights2KPosted 2/5/2014 4:59:18 AM
Simple question, are the Sony ponies scared of titanfall?
#2snakes_codecPosted 2/5/2014 5:05:24 AM
I doubt it when a lot of them are getting it on PC.
#3Terry-bogardPosted 2/5/2014 5:20:04 AM
I don't see why anyone would be scared about a 12 player max, multiplayer only game.
I do not comprehend the hype about this. I mean it looks cool and all but it also looks like some multiplayer component of a bigger game , except it the only content available in titanfall ; which makes it an unfinished , incomplete game to me.

Also "Sony ponies" ? really ?
What are you , 8 ?
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#4pwnater777Posted 2/5/2014 5:22:27 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
I don't see why anyone would be scared about a 12 player max, multiplayer only game.
I do not comprehend the hype about this. I mean it looks cool and all but it also looks like some multiplayer component of a bigger game , except it the only content available in titanfall ; which makes it an unfinished , incomplete game to me.

Also "Sony ponies" ? really ?
What are you , 8 ?

This exactly. If my PC can't run it, my 360 will be able to. I don't need to buy a $500 piece of hardware that doesn't even perform at the level it should, at that price.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/5/2014 5:28:52 AM
Yes, but they seem more scared of Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break. Mainly because i've never seen them work so hard to claim those games are not coming out this year.

The Order won't be that bad will it?
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#6mewmew42Posted 2/5/2014 5:30:16 AM
I own a ps4 and i really want titanfall to do well

There is a chance second son will flop on its face, hope titanfall will break some sale records

A massive failure wilk wake sony up to make better games.am sick of the mediocre launch titles & exclusives
#7lunchbox2042Posted 2/5/2014 6:26:49 AM
Why would they be scared? Games that do well get turned into franchises. Exclusive franchises increase competition. Competition makes companies try harder.
#8MrImpatient35Posted 2/5/2014 6:32:09 AM
On another note, I never understood the rampant hate towards X1 before the launch. Lets just imagine that X1 did terribly, and Sony gets some kind of monopoly going on in the gaming business. That would be awful for the Sony camp. Competition between businesses is good for the consumers, so I didn't understand why people wanted the console to fail so badly.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#9nableetPosted 2/5/2014 6:32:16 AM
New user.

Says ponies.

/Don't feed.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#10mokmuudPosted 2/5/2014 6:33:11 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Yes, but they seem more scared of Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break. Mainly because i've never seen them work so hard to claim those games are not coming out this year.

The Order won't be that bad will it?

So you're saying that they are not as scared of shooter A as they are of shooter B and C.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539