I enjoy my Xbox One. But I feel like this needs posting.

#11MrSpaM111Posted 2/5/2014 9:47:55 AM
I stopped reading at 'I can't tell the difference from 30 to 60 fps'
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#12DamnEvilDogPosted 2/5/2014 9:58:12 AM
Thundawave posted...
I remember getting it Launch Day, Popping it in. Setting it up. having Ghosts with my bundle. Installed it. Played to my heart's content.

Got Ryse for Christmas, Play that game damn near everyday. Still going through Legendary.

And KI. boy howdy.. that game is insanely fun. Spinal is an awesome character.

But finally to the point of my post,

You know I come on here to discuss gaming and Xbox Funs and all that.

All the time this board is riddled with posts

making fun of the system,

Sales,

How PS4 is better,

how people always settled for the "Weaker" console,

1080p 60fps.

Which you know, I don't get. What do you get out of making fun of a console? does this justify your purchase better or something? I don't care for Sales, I'll applaud it if its doing great(Which it is) But it isn't making me any money in my pocket.

If the PS4 is better then go play it. Stop posting on here about how the console is better. I haven't seen anything powerful yet for either console. Ryse was gorgeous graphically, But this is still early in console generation. Remember from 360 we had Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Few others. I know this isn't a holder for this but we'll see things step up for it. Give it time.

the 1080p 60fps argument. Tbh, I can't tell the difference from 30 to 60 fps. But this isn't hindering my gameplay. That's my 2 cents on that.

But, To be honest this generation is kinda a joke so far though. Dudes complaining about more of the tech side then the actual gameplay. I'm not gunna walk into gamestop asking for that game with the 1080p 60fps and 4 hour campaign. It seems to be all that though. Yes games will look good. I'll agree with that. But tell me about the game itself. not the sign you can see in the background.

Lets keep it gaming people. Lets remember what's first. I wanna enjoy as much as I can.

Have a nice day :).

Gaming is the whole point of a game console, all consoles have added entertainment functions but they still are primarily for gaming.

The crowds who show up day to day here and post to troll are not gamers, they worry about numbers, always numbers.

They have a need to win at something, possibly their lives are so dismal it is nice to be winning at something... even though they are not winning... Sony is, it is possibly a way to lash out due to a parent complex, like their were abused ether verbally or mentally.

Once can only hope they will get past these "issues" and become more mature and join the rest of us real gamers.
#13BeefEasterPosted 2/5/2014 9:58:45 AM
ugh...

it's topics like this that keep me from buying an xbox one

people need to keep reassuring themselves that they made the right decision by buying the console and all it really does is point out its flaws

I'm waiting for a price drop
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#14Aone1987Posted 2/5/2014 10:01:03 AM
BeefEaster posted...
ugh...

it's topics like this that keep me from buying an xbox one

people need to keep reassuring themselves that they made the right decision by buying the console and all it really does is point out its flaws

I'm waiting for a price drop

yea, its honestly hard to tell whats real or not
#15L96A1BOSSPosted 2/5/2014 10:05:02 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Reassurance topic

Reassurance post.

Well, that's ironic lol

Forgive me, I don't spot any irony.

Oh he reaching and it's all pointless they just bitter.
#16cheezedadadaPosted 2/5/2014 10:05:15 AM
For the people complaining about this, he does have one point that I agree is a big problem here. People only talk about specs all the time and there isn't enough conversation about games. People can hate the Xbox One or have issues with it or whatever, but it would be nice to at least have some game related threads in between.

On a side note, I bought my Xbox One and love it. I havent even had my favorite game (DR3) delivered yet and I am very happy. PS4 is next.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.