Anyone wish they went digital?

#1SexPantherPandaPosted 2/5/2014 7:54:26 PM
Now that the Xbox has been out for a bit I wish it would have went driveless with a 3 tb hard drive pure digital. With the drive errors and the long installs and I don't care about owning the physical copy like I used to.
#2DelkuraPosted 2/5/2014 7:55:38 PM
No.

The amount of DLC (Disc-Locked Content) would skyrocket if it was all digital.
#3Laylow12Posted 2/5/2014 7:56:43 PM
So you prefer to rent games but pay full price as if you're owning them then?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 2/5/2014 7:56:51 PM
No. I like being able to trade or sell my games when I'm finished with them.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#5ill-thoughtsPosted 2/5/2014 8:09:07 PM
I said this from day 1. I would have purchased a disc drive-less and Kinect-less xbox one for about 350.....I certainly hope they are coming out with it later on this year, if so ill wait and buy it when it comes out. im completely done with disc drive errors and physical discs issues.
#6Mr_KillstreakPosted 2/5/2014 8:11:03 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
#7Foxx3kPosted 2/5/2014 8:13:13 PM
I have BF4 and Ghosts digital and I love it.

I can play a single player game on a disc and when a buddy gets on I can just shout "Xbox Go to Battlefield 4" and boom, it's up.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#8geodANGERPosted 2/5/2014 8:13:30 PM
No way I love my disc drive and it's a second bluray player!!
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#9PilkoPumpPantPosted 2/5/2014 8:22:10 PM
I like buying digitally... In the long run, when i get those little 'hmm, i feel like playing 'x' again" moments, i can just boot it up and play it. I don't think the generation end is a problem, by the time the 360 dies ill have multiple hard drives full with hundreds of live arcade games and games on demand. X1 will have a way to do this too, even if it means sticking things on usb sticks, it just isn't a problem and frankly i wish MS had stuck to their guns and went along with their DRM plans... I believe there 'd be less of these teething problems with the console if they didn't make last minute changes.

This is what the internet does though, people with issues are gonna complain, the ones that are FOR the policies have no reason to rally together and form one big voice, only the complainers are heard and in some occasions they can ruin it for the rest of us. In this case though i don't care, i have an X1, i love it, and i have no interest in Playstation whatsoever. I'm not a fanboy, i just have a preference based on personal taste. I win.
#10gogogodzillaPosted 2/5/2014 8:52:51 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

This.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"