Anyone wish they went digital?

#41Robin_MaskPosted 2/7/2014 10:14:50 PM
A lot of people still got decent internet to play games, but not to download huge files.

Just look at Dead Rising 3, the 13 GB patch was a pain for me, took me TEN HOURS to get it over multiple days. It's stupid, a full game would take about a week depending on the game. Let's not forget how some companies are stupid with updates and always have gigs, look at DICE and Battlefield.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#42gogogodzillaPosted 2/8/2014 6:41:54 PM
bob15x posted...
gogogodzilla posted...
bob15x posted...
Heracylost posted...
Why do people even bring this up. You can go all digital if you want.
Personally when/if they do go all digital, I'm done gaming, sticking to retro stuff.
Simply won't spend that much cash on something I don't really have in hand.

so i guess you will stop watching movies, stop reading books, stop playing games.

get with the times. stop living in the past unwilling to change. with that attitude expect on being a failure for the rest of your life.

Movies are still mostly on Bluray/DVD.
Books are still mostly on paper.

Get with the times.

Movies are not mostly on bluray. Most people stream now because you can't rent and most people don't buy bluray collections.
Books are being taken over by ebooks and overtime physical books will be for collectors.

I think its you that needs to get with the times.

Actually, no. Most movies are purchased on disc. Movie rentals, however, are being supplanted by Redbox and Netflix.

There is a difference.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#43shads3055Posted 2/8/2014 7:14:24 PM
I may trade in my Xbox one for the all digital one if it comes out. I but all games digital anyway. And love that feature about switching from game to tv to game to netflix to game never changing the disk. Blue ray I can always buy a DVD blue ray player.