I'm getting an xbone tomorrow

#31Satchmo25Posted 2/6/2014 12:12:13 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Bladin posted...
Getting mine tomorrow too. Excited.

And btw about ps4. No. I will not buy one for a year plus. Absolutely no exclusives worth buying a system for.

So what are so excited for on xbone? Ryse? lol.

He's still trying lol
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#32Blizz87Posted 2/6/2014 12:20:21 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
BloatedSquirrel posted...
xacebop posted...
Sorry guy, should a got a ps4

I agree. I was excited to get it even though I already had a PS4. Boy was I dissapointed.

why were you disappointed be honest...and serious question what are you playing at the moment

Well, the navigation of the UI (which isn't very good) is terrible. Voice commands are OK, but nothing special. I honestly do not like the controller. It just feels.... wrong. I loved the 360 controller and I have to agree with a lot of people that the DS4 has a great feel to it. Dead Rising 3 was fun, but it was in no way next-gen. I can't even use the TV features as I still use a coax cable (not that I would, I have a tv remote to flip through channels ;) ) I bought BF4 for both consoles, and I noticed a big difference in graphical quality and performance (the X1 being worse.) Ryse was ok. It was fun but it was short and really doesn't have any replay value. I'm just happier with my PS4 purchase.

I agree the ps4 UI is better but the games on X1 blow whats out on the ps4 out of the water. I am honestly mad I bought I ps4 as the really good games for it won't be out for quite some time like 2015 or 2016 with Uncharted 4, Last of US 2 etc. I should have stuck with the X1 and waited for the ps4 like I said.
#33GeistPosted 2/6/2014 12:30:21 PM
Have fun TC, ignore the haters. Never good to take advice from ten year olds anyways.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#34USNA_Diesel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 3:22:17 AM
Update: I also bought a brand new 55" led Sony t.v. and I couldn't be happier with my night of gaming. The X1 is awesome and I'm already looking forward to a few more hours playing tomorrow before heading back to work.

For games I bought Lego Marvel, Forza 5, and Titanfall and I have nfs rivals and ryse rented from gamefly.
---
GT: the ryan diesel PSN: the_ryan_diesel
1+1 /= 2 discuss