How can you pre-order a digital copy of TitanFall for the Xbox One?

#1TBONE_OGPosted 2/6/2014 1:09:21 PM
Any way? Any news/update on this?

I'm just seeing Respawn/Vince tweeting about wanting to give beta codes to pre-orders...

However, like some, I can't pre-order my copy since it's not available.

F me, right?
---
Always O.G.
#2WickedfoolPosted 2/6/2014 1:11:27 PM
No word yet that I know of. I too am waiting for Digital Download. I really hope that Microsoft embraces the idea of Prepurchasing and Predownloading the games and then unlock them on launch day. Fingers Crossed Titanfall is the first to do it.
#3TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2014 1:17:15 PM
Wickedfool posted...
No word yet that I know of. I too am waiting for Digital Download. I really hope that Microsoft embraces the idea of Prepurchasing and Predownloading the games and then unlock them on launch day. Fingers Crossed Titanfall is the first to do it.

This would be fantastic.

I don't PC game much, but I did exactly that with Diablo 3. It was great.
---
Always O.G.
#4bob15xPosted 2/6/2014 1:18:40 PM
TBONE_OG posted...

I'm just seeing Respawn/Vince tweeting about wanting to give beta codes to pre-orders...

F me, right?

they said that beta codes would not be tied to preordering
#5shads3055Posted 2/6/2014 1:30:53 PM
so far xbox one store doesn't have it for digital dl yet. if it did I would have bought it already
#6TrickyPonyPosted 2/6/2014 2:00:47 PM
Here's how. Preorder Titanfall at Gamestop for $5, collect the beta as the bonus. When the game comes out download your copy off the store and then cancel your preorder at GS and roll the $5 to the next game.
#7bob15xPosted 2/6/2014 2:06:26 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Here's how. Preorder Titanfall at Gamestop for $5, collect the beta as the bonus. When the game comes out download your copy off the store and then cancel your preorder at GS and roll the $5 to the next game.

i just said the beta has nothing to do with preorders.
#8krystylaPosted 2/6/2014 2:07:29 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Wickedfool posted...

This would be fantastic.

But then you went outside because of error 37
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#9TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2014 2:09:15 PM
bob15x posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

F me, right?

they said that beta codes would not be tied to preordering

Correct, but Vince is trying to make sure people who did have a better chance? I don't know.

Sure I want to get/play the beta, but it's not a big deal and is not the main reason why I want to pre-order, really.

I just find it odd that you can pre-order the physical game, get 10 bucks off. But then there's nothing for the digital copy...
---
Always O.G.
#10TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2014 2:10:11 PM
krystyla posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Wickedfool posted...

This would be fantastic.

But then you went outside because of error 37

Haha... I totally did. I think I got on the next day.

But at least I had the game pre-downloaded.
---
Always O.G.