Anyone worried that Microsoft might sell off there Xbox rights?

#1RJ-MacReadyPosted 2/6/2014 1:40:22 PM
I'm a little worried that Microsoft might be giving up support for the Xbox one are any of you? I have a bad feeling Microsoft will just be like it's not worth the investment to compete in the console market.

What are your thoughts?
---
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
#2dbzdude94Posted 2/6/2014 1:42:02 PM
Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board.
---
Pokemon Soul Silver : Name : Austin FC : 4727-0134-7594
Pokemon League Online - Pokemonleagueonline.proboards.com - Join today!
#3TrickyPonyPosted 2/6/2014 1:58:01 PM
You're not alone TC. As a very successful businessman myself I hate all the profit I make. I'm considering selling off my company so I don't have this burden anymore, it's really draining.
#4krystylaPosted 2/6/2014 1:59:25 PM
Even if, an incredibly unlikely if, who has the interest and the money to buy all of it?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/6/2014 2:01:39 PM
Sure, but the $20+ billion value leaves the prospective buyer list small.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#6SunDevil77Posted 2/6/2014 2:03:16 PM
No
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#7snakes_codecPosted 2/6/2014 2:05:00 PM
TrickyPony posted...
You're not alone TC. As a very successful businessman myself I hate all the profit I make. I'm considering selling off my company so I don't have this burden anymore, it's really draining.

The Xbox division isnt profitable infact it loses MS 2 billion annually some executives at MS want it cut .
#8krystylaPosted 2/6/2014 2:06:27 PM
snakes_codec posted...
TrickyPony posted...

The Xbox division isnt profitable infact it loses MS 2 billion annually some executives at MS want it cut .

An analyst said so w/o providing proof, hence it must be true...
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#9GeminiX7Posted 2/6/2014 2:08:27 PM
They make billions off of Xbox Live subscriptions(not to speak of stuff like ad space) each year alone. No matter how much they may have lost on hardware costs, selling Xbox would be absolutely braindead. And this is from someone not too keen on MS products anymore. XBL pretty much prints money, thier systems sell extremely well despite the price difference between it and the competitors, and they get tons of revenue from adspace and software sales. Throwing that all away makes sense... why?
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#10BigReedPosted 2/6/2014 2:13:40 PM
snakes_codec posted...
TrickyPony posted...

Do you have any official, factually confirmed sources for that?

All that I've read states that they hide their earnings from the Xbox division during the accounting process, by including the numbers into another section.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.