Could this Titanfall 360 delay be a huge risk?

#11krystylaPosted 2/6/2014 6:47:11 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
kidbuu74 posted...
krystyla posted...
kiljaeden posted...
LOL friend code in the sig... those are awesome.

Why do you think the delay would be a risk TC?

Friend codes are annoying and a sign how Nintendo has no idea about social networks

Yet you have one in your sig

To easily share it amongst other users to get the most out of his online experience.

Yeah it's a necessity when using the Pokemon board, even have the ingamename (IGN) included, which is from a Persona and slang for penis. Also a tip for the lolz when playing Pokemon call yourself aniki and your friends will talk to you like a gang
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#12Foxx3kPosted 2/6/2014 6:47:58 PM
I doubt that Titanfall will get bad critical reviews. It's too big to get bad critical reviews. And even if the servers suck, reviewers won't know it til it's too late.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/6/2014 6:58:17 PM
Foxx3k posted...
I doubt that Titanfall will get bad critical reviews. It's too big to get bad critical reviews. And even if the servers suck, reviewers won't know it til it's too late.

We're getting further away from CoD and review wise they have started to drop. With Titanfall looking almost identical to CoD I don't think it is crazy for it to get a low score also big games can get poorly reviewed. SimCity is the most recent one I can think of.
---
Gaming Devices: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and Android.
#14bessy67Posted 2/6/2014 7:01:08 PM
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

We're getting further away from CoD and review wise they have started to drop. With Titanfall looking almost identical to CoD I don't think it is crazy for it to get a low score also big games can get poorly reviewed. SimCity is the most recent one I can think of.

I just don't see that happening. Every gaming journalist is absolutely in love with this game. Seriously, I don't think I've seen a single negative comment about it in any preview. As long as it has decent map and weapon counts it'll get a lot of 9s.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#15Foxx3kPosted 2/6/2014 7:05:55 PM
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

SimCity got great reviews until [some] critics downgraded their score for the server issues.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#16Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/6/2014 7:18:48 PM(edited)
bessy67 posted...
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

I just don't see that happening. Every gaming journalist is absolutely in love with this game. Seriously, I don't think I've seen a single negative comment about it in any preview. As long as it has decent map and weapon counts it'll get a lot of 9s.

To my knowledge it was like that as well for SimCity and it actually won like 8/22 award given at E3. A lot of the websites I see talking about it are also ones that I consider Xbox Drones and love everything Xbox. I think this game should fail though and even with that opinion I'm still going to try it when it comes out via GameFly.

Let me elaborate on that though. From what I've seen it looks identical to CoD with just some minor twists. With that said my assumption is that EA is doing this on purpose since CoD comes out every year and makes a ton of money, but doesn't soak up a lot of resources. What that tells me is that Titanfall is nothing more but a exploit by EA to try to boost sales. This game is getting a ton of advertisement and hype. While some companies are looking towards the future for innovation, jaw dropping graphics, meaningful stories, and are trying to change the direction of gaming. What Titanfall looks like to me is like an exploit on past games that has nothing meaningful and nothing innovative and that deeply bothers me.

Again though I'm still going to try it when it comes before I seal my opinion on it.
---
Gaming Devices: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and Android.
#17OMGWYATTPosted 2/6/2014 7:12:32 PM
bob15x posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
If the game blows and gets awful reviews then less people will buy it for the 360.

Microsoft is really putting their eggs in one basket, hope it works out and Titanfall is amazing!

well everyone that has played it says its amazing, so i think the reviews will be fine

I remember Syndicate got a lot of great reviews also. Obviously it's all you can go buy before playing it, but almost everything new seems fun for a short period of time. New Toy syndrome (if that's a thing).
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx