Was anyone else hoping Microsoft would have kept the DRM?

#41Cornbread4lifePosted 2/11/2014 7:29:38 PM
BIackWind posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Lord_Ka1n posted...

only so i could watch the brand die.

Quoted for truth.

v

Lord_Ka1n posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

unclekoolaid73 posted...

Mods be jelly. No stopping the storm that's about to crush the xbone. Kind of like trying to stop the storm in The Day After Tomorrow.

*Calls mods jelly*

*Gets banned*

I guess they actually are here after all...
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#42mrdelriegoPosted 2/12/2014 11:15:32 AM
If they truly had thought it was a revolutionary model and so good for the consumers they would have sticked to it, knowing that in time gamers were going to see the SUPER INCREDIBLE BENEFITS and buy the damn thing.

But the fact that they backed up only showed that it was a scheme to milk more cents out of us and most people wouldn't have bought it.
#43jpraelsterPosted 2/14/2014 8:21:48 PM
Bad-School-Girl posted...
It's the community's and Sony's fault for the DRM going away. We could have got Family Sharing! I could've been able to share games with my friends, family, AND people on my friends list. It would've been so easy to digitally share games, that's such a missed opportunity.

Family sharing could have stayed microsoft was just pissed because they didnt get to do their anti consumer console so they took it away
#44ThunderPotatoPosted 2/17/2014 7:35:01 PM
BIackWind posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Lord_Ka1n posted...

only so i could watch the brand die.

Quoted for truth.

v

Lord_Ka1n posted...

unclekoolaid73 posted...

Mods be jelly. No stopping the storm that's about to crush the xbone. Kind of like trying to stop the storm in The Day After Tomorrow.

One of them must have just bought an Xbox One. My condolences to them.
---
Even Microsoft's investors want the Xbox gone.
#45aj4x94Posted 2/17/2014 8:07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYbetvkPA6I

24 hour check ins are not cool, and they will never be a good idea. Not everyone has access to the internet, and it's a testament to how crappy and short sighted the Xbox One team is that they seriously didn't realize this until millions of people had to threaten to boycott the thing just for them to get the message. And just look at Sim City and Diablo III for examples as to why always online is a bad friggin idea.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#46BigBOO2UPosted 2/20/2014 1:37:00 PM
Bad-School-Girl posted...
Was anyone else hoping Microsoft would have kept the DRM?

People who work for Microsoft.

People who have stock in Microsoft.

Developers who create exclusive content for Microsoft.

Delusional fanboys of Microsoft who truly do not understand the ramifications of such a maneuver.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#47BigBOO2UPosted 2/20/2014 1:40:12 PM
aszsith posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
I would literally choose having diarrhea once every 24 hours in place of that check in.

There is irony in posting to the INTERNET in opposition of something that requires INTERNET.

It cracks me up when people completely misuse the word "irony." Like in the the above example for instance.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#48BigBOO2UPosted 2/20/2014 1:47:12 PM
BIackWind posted...
Mods be jelly.

User Name BIackWind
User ID 6878484
Board User Level -2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations

You know that eternal conspiracy theory that always makes the rounds? "The Mods Are Out To Get Me!" one? Looks like it's not such a theory. They got him. They got him good.
---
#49kidwgmPosted 2/20/2014 1:50:37 PM
Damn I wish the Xbox One shipped how it was revealed at E3. It would have been awesome. Instead we got Xbox 360 v.2.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#50aszsithPosted 2/20/2014 2:09:05 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
aszsith posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
I would literally choose having diarrhea once every 24 hours in place of that check in.

There is irony in posting to the INTERNET in opposition of something that requires INTERNET.

It cracks me up when people completely misuse the word "irony." Like in the the above example for instance.

It cracks me up more when people don't understand when irony is used correctly, such as in the above example and then ironically point out their own lack of knowledge while attempting to point out someone else's.

irony - noun
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.