Titanfall...The best thing Microsoft could have done.

#1joeymegsPosted 2/6/2014 5:54:52 PM
I can't wait for Titanfall. I feel like I did before the first Modern Warfare came out. I just think this game was a great investment by Microsoft. I don't know how well it will sell, or if it will be a system seller. It does have that potential though and that's what Microsoft needed after all the bad press they received last year. If this game turns out to be as good as every person who has played or seen it says it is, it could be just what MS needs to power out a ton more systems.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
PSN: JoeyCorleone
#2HeracylostPosted 2/6/2014 5:59:49 PM
Isn't it just another multiplayer shooter?
#3BeefEasterPosted 2/6/2014 6:00:06 PM
a MP only FPS is the best MS can do?

I certainly hope not
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#4LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 2/6/2014 6:03:06 PM
joeymegs posted...
I can't wait for Titanfall. I feel like I did before the first Modern Warfare came out. I just think this game was a great investment by Microsoft. I don't know how well it will sell, or if it will be a system seller. It does have that potential though and that's what Microsoft needed after all the bad press they received last year. If this game turns out to be as good as every person who has played or seen it says it is, it could be just what MS needs to power out a ton more systems.

trust me the Sony ponies will be here any minute let me tell you Microsoft is cancer to the gaming world even know they made up Xbox achievements hard drives and live arcade rumble triggers

this was a very smart move by Microsoft they have to sell Xbox 1 consoles for heaven's sake it's the newest system
---
GamerTag HantedBlueMoon PSN LoveDragons1985 Love Xbox One and PS4
#5HeracylostPosted 2/6/2014 6:05:30 PM
Yay another pew-pew run and gun, and MP only. That's exactly what I'm totally uninterested in. Why? Oh that may be that my shelves are already full of pew-pew FPS, that are mostly bargain bin purchases...