I am confident Titanfall on XB1 will sell more copies than any exclusive on Ps4

#1Jedi454Posted 2/7/2014 6:59:02 AM
...this year because the amount of attention and hype this game is getting is outstanding. The devs are very confident as well, we know this from them releasing an alpha to people and an upcoming open beta soon. I've been stalking their twitter as well and I don't believe EA are rushing them to get this game out, so it shall be a success.

The Ps4 could have some serious exclusives put onto the table, but a big seller like Uncharted won't hit the streets to 2015 I believe, so some of us will have to wait until 2015 and grab a console with its release.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#2MattyFresh34Posted 2/7/2014 6:59:46 AM
No
#3BryanPS360Posted 2/7/2014 7:05:17 AM
Why is that important to you?

Shouldn't you want it to sell well enough so the game stays active online and the devs have the money to continue their work?

Whether or not they outperform the competition in sales isn't going to impact your enjoyment is it?
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#4Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 7:06:17 AM
BryanPS360 posted...

Shouldn't you want it to sell well enough so the game stays active online and the devs have the money to continue their work?

Whether or not they outperform the competition in sales isn't going to impact your enjoyment is it?

It isn't really important to me, I was just open for discussion on whether or not people agreed or disagreed.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#5xxtasy911Posted 2/7/2014 7:06:30 AM
BryanPS360 posted...

This.
#6GeistPosted 2/7/2014 7:08:01 AM
You should not care TC. Just game and let the companies worry about sales, life is much better that way.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#7kennyynnooPosted 2/7/2014 7:12:09 AM
You do realize the people hyping and jumping on it have the same interests as you?

I'm not buying it, none of my friends are into it either, it will sell a lot and more then current ps4 games obviously....well it should since its one of the few after launch day advertised big games. But yeah, I might give it a try but it doesn't appeal to me.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#8quincy2000aPosted 2/7/2014 7:28:08 AM
Jedi454 posted...
BryanPS360 posted...

It isn't really important to me, I was just open for discussion on whether or not people agreed or disagreed.

It seems that you can't even have a simple discussion around here these days...

Rather than people just ignoring posts that supposedly are of no interest to them, they pile as if there was something wrong with your question.

Nothing wrong with the question, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'm not quite sure I agree with what you said given the numbers on how many of each gaming console actually sold. This is one of those "time will tell" situations.

I don't see the big deal about you asking the question.
#9MrSpaM111Posted 2/7/2014 7:38:01 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
...this year because the amount of attention and overhype this game is getting on the Xbox One gamefaqs message board is outstanding.

Fixed
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#10Special-EddPosted 2/7/2014 7:39:42 AM
quincy2000a posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BryanPS360 posted...

It seems that you can't even have a simple discussion around here these days...

Rather than people just ignoring posts that supposedly are of no interest to them, they pile as if there was something wrong with your question.

Nothing wrong with the question, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'm not quite sure I agree with what you said given the numbers on how many of each gaming console actually sold. This is one of those "time will tell" situations.

I don't see the big deal about you asking the question.

I can see that happening considering how many PS4 owners seem to be more interested in multiplatform games. The order and infamous look quite good but neither one has nearly the amount of hype as titanfall. I guess a lot of people will be playing it on PC but it seems to be the game to own on the xbox one.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One