I really hope they release the Titanfall XBOX ONE console....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I really hope they release the Titanfall XBOX ONE console....

User Info: PDAWG27

PDAWG27
2 years ago#1
In the same paint job as the Titanfall Limited Edition controller. The picture of the console (which people are saying is fake) has a grayish color (instead of the white). If that console is in fact a reality instead of a rumor I really hope it matches the paint job of the controller. I will be sold. Titanfall looks amazing. This is the game that is going to make me buy the XBOX ONE. I know it is also on 360, but the XB1 is the primary system they used to build this game on. I cannot wait.
PSN/XBL: Leatherface17
3DS FC: 3411-1842-1031

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 years ago#2
im getting the controller and trading in my other xbox box one controller for it. not my day one edition but my other one

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
2 years ago#3
that console looks like a turd
Guys! You gotta make it sexy. Hips and Nips, Otherwise i'm not eatin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4

User Info: Stabs2503

Stabs2503
2 years ago#4
As much as I have been wanting a titanfall edition console, I've realized they will more than likely charge an extra 100 and the game will probably be download code. I would much rather a physical copy of the game.
Sent from iPhone PowerFAQs.

User Info: PDAWG27

PDAWG27
2 years ago#5
If they change the paint to that white paint on the controller it would look great. It doesnt look good in that grayish color though. I also would prefer a physical copy of the game disc and case.....not a slip case or downloadable code. Here's to wishing....haha
PSN/XBL: Leatherface17
3DS FC: 3411-1842-1031

User Info: ghost140

ghost140
2 years ago#6
Personally im hoping for an MGS V edition console.
Possession is 9/10ths of the law, the other tenth is a tank and I have both. - Sarge
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I really hope they release the Titanfall XBOX ONE console....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived