When Titanfall comes out will be the day Xbox will reclaim the throne.

#1BleeezyyPosted 2/7/2014 9:10:41 AM
Pre Ordered and took the day off of the release.

Ive convinced a couple of my friends to get the Titanfall Xbone that's coming out
---
Xbone GT: GymTanSoccer
games: Battlefield 4, Madden 25, Forza.
#2ish0turfac3Posted 2/7/2014 9:15:31 AM
The preorder numbers are far from impressive.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)
#3ILikeGamesManPosted 2/7/2014 9:17:11 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...

I don't think it will reclaim any thrones, but the fact its a new IP in the #1 spot beating well known franchises is pretty damn nice.
#4EternalStutterPosted 2/7/2014 9:17:56 AM
Bleeezyy posted...
Pre Ordered and took the day off of the release.

Ive convinced a couple of my friends to get the Titanfall Xbone that's coming out

Your kind is very annoying
#5CaIiber345Posted 2/7/2014 9:22:54 AM
Reclaiming thrones? Seriously?

It's going to be a loooong console generation...
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 10
#6BSerenityPosted 2/7/2014 9:38:54 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...

I don't think it will reclaim any thrones, but the fact its a new IP in the #1 spot beating well known franchises is pretty damn nice.

It will do well, but it isn't going to top CoD or Halo. TF is just to similar to CoD and there is nothing super impressive. Nothing innovative. Not bringing anything new to the table. Well, maybe mechs could be... The game just doesn't scream next gen or only next gen possible...

Definitely not the system seller the diehard crowd claims.

It has more manufactured hype than any game I have seen. It smells of desperation. Not a XBO hater. Far from it, but I am also not blind to MS and their PR hype machine/spin.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#7DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/7/2014 9:41:04 AM
If Xbone launched with Halo, Titanfall wouldn't have half it's pre-orders. Titanfall is a stop-gap for what people really want.
---
--
-
#8Special-EddPosted 2/7/2014 9:41:35 AM
I am taking the day after off like I usually do. I ordered the CE from amazon which means UPS will deliver it any time between about 2:30 in the afternoon till 7:30 at night. I can stay up late playing the game and then not have to worry about working the next day so I can play it some more.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#9EllesarienPosted 2/7/2014 9:44:54 AM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
If Xbone launched with Halo, Titanfall wouldn't have half it's pre-orders. Titanfall is a stop-gap for what people really want.

Hehe...I get the feeling you chant this at night before you go to bed whispering..."please...please".
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#10DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/7/2014 9:46:24 AM
Ellesarien posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...

Hehe...I get the feeling you chant this at night before you go to bed whispering..."please...please".

Nah.

Source: Pre-orders.
---
--
-