This Titanfall footage is soo boring

#11koichiPosted 2/7/2014 4:40:17 PM
degen2011 posted...
IloveElite posted...
..and you expected something different from that?

yeah people in this topic http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68502564 are acting like its the second coming of christ

the average match of battlefield 4 is leaps and bounds more entertaining than that footage

The average match is on Operation Locker, and 90% of the time people are noob tubing for C. The average match in BF4 IS NOT more entertaining.

Also when bad people record themselves, anything looks bad. Im not saying titanfall is the second coming, but most other videos look better.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#12degen2011(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:43:34 PM
The average match is on Operation Locker - False.

and 90% of the time people are noob tubing for C - I completely agree with this despite the statistic being way off.

The average match in BF4 IS NOT more entertaining. - False.
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/7/2014 5:22:47 PM(edited)
and this is posted here instead of Titanfalls other 3 boards because....
EDIT: Has anyone seen that video where a guy ran into a room with over 7 enemy bots and not one of them hurt him? it was pretty funny/painful to watch
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#14daniel79Posted 2/7/2014 4:46:25 PM
degen2011 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le00InDrKLE

The E3 video wowed me, finally a game where movement and awareness of surroundings can be combined as a skill in addition to AUTOAIM+HOLD TRIGGER

(the vast majority of kills in cod come from the auto aim snapping to a player when you hit ADS, its embarassing when you hear cod players talk about how good they are when the game is doing all the aiming for them. if you want a real XBL fps play CS:GO, its amazing)

so i thought its going to be fun watching these people get torn to shreds by players who can master the wallrunning

but.....watching the titans duke it out is so underwhelming, it doesnt even look like mechs fighting, just oversized COD players spamming the trigger until something blows up

Errr, that just looks like call of Duty, with robots?

So this is the big dog, bro team, super duper, planet destroying 'Next gen' 'every other console' killer game you lot rave about then?

Hrmm, this should be a fun few months on the boards.

Taha.
#15koichiPosted 2/7/2014 4:53:46 PM
degen2011 posted...
The average match is on Operation Locker - False.

and 90% of the time people are noob tubing for C - I completely agree with this despite the statistic being way off.

The average match in BF4 IS NOT more entertaining. - False.

False.

See i can post one word responses too.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#16TBONE_OGPosted 2/7/2014 5:01:50 PM
degen2011 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Doesn't look boring to me. Maybe it's just a slow match...

But you go ahead and troll away, TC.

Well it does look boring. I've been playing fast paced exciting FPS games since Unreal.

Several others above have also agreed with me.

Perhaps you'll just settle for any old garbage developers crap out, perhaps you're the problem with the gaming industry right now?

Are you calling me a troll because you're too afraid to speak up against the norm? If people like me don't who will?

Well I think you're boring. It was a slow match during an alpha.

I don't care what you've been playing. I played Golden Eye... who cares!

I don't care who agrees with you.

You troll these boards. You're the problem EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, this game is the first garbage game to get tons of E3 awards and mass recognition.

No one asked you to speak up. Please go "degenerate" elsewhere.
---
Always O.G.
#17AzaneAzerPosted 2/7/2014 5:04:27 PM
Farming Bots: the Video Game
#18CKnightPosted 2/7/2014 5:15:42 PM
It was a slow match but still 100 times more exciting to watch than BF4. Damn I can't wait until March.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#19ChA0TiCoNePosted 2/7/2014 5:20:34 PM
You know I was probably gonna get this game, but for PC. Now I think I'm gonna pass. The gameplay looks incredibly boring. And as soon I heard there was aim assist, I'm not even gonna bother with this scrubcore BS.
#20CKnightPosted 2/7/2014 5:28:22 PM
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
You know I was probably gonna get this game, but for PC. Now I think I'm gonna pass. The gameplay looks incredibly boring. And as soon I heard there was aim assist, I'm not even gonna bother with this scrubcore BS.

looking at CoD and Halo numbers theres plenty of people who have no problem with aim assist. You won't be missed.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082