Can someone please post the Xbox one kinect support number?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone please post the Xbox one kinect support number?
2 years ago#1
I tried and tried looking for their number and can't seem to find it. I only see instructions on what to do. My kinect can't read hand gestures and won't change my tv channels. Help is much appreciated. Believe me, I wouldn't post here if I found it.
---
Let me love you!
2 years ago#2
Just call the normal support number.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
2 years ago#3
1-800-4MY-XBOX
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
2 years ago#4
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Can someone please post the Xbox one kinect support number? I tried and tried looking for their number and can't seem to find it. I only see instructions on what to do. My kinect can't read hand gestures and won't change my tv channels. Help is much appreciated. Believe me, I wouldn't post here if I found it.

Have you tried the NSA?
I do not sponsor government funded companies that spy on innocent citizens!
---
BigWorldJust @ bluehat94 11/12/2011 8:37:18 PM "Lol, you know more than me and I beat the game :P." TROLL!! OWNED!
2 years ago#5
WhiteAngel50 posted...
My kinect can't read hand gestures and won't change my tv channels.

The Xbox DRONE NSA's eye job is to spy, everything else "hand gestures/channel changing" is a distraction. There is nothing wrong with your Kinect.
---
BigWorldJust @ bluehat94 11/12/2011 8:37:18 PM "Lol, you know more than me and I beat the game :P." TROLL!! OWNED!
2 years ago#6
jrush2011 posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
My kinect can't read hand gestures and won't change my tv channels.

The Xbox DRONE NSA's eye job is to spy, everything else "hand gestures/channel changing" is a distraction. There is nothing wrong with your Kinect.

Did you forget to take your medication again?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone please post the Xbox one kinect support number?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived