Kojima to make a video comparing XboxOne version vs PS4! Scared?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kojima to make a video comparing XboxOne version vs PS4! Scared?
2 years ago#1
I am...
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
2 years ago#2
Interested would be a more valid answer.
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
2 years ago#3
https://mobile.twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/431676855951712257?screen_name=hideo_kojima_en

We all know how this thing will end. Scared?

I am ...
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
It will be the a clip of the PS4 exclusive content compared to the X1 exclusive content, and then a big Kojima troll face at the end.
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#7
the_real_one posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Interested would be a more valid answer.

You can't be interested when you know how our version will look inferior in comparison! Unless you are a PS4 troll!

Scared?
I am.

Ah, I see...

Lol at "our version".
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
2 years ago#8
Does it really matter? We know whoevers console looks worse will say "WHO CARES ANYWAYS THIS GAME LAST 30 MINUTES ANYWAYS" & deflect away any facts... nothing will come of this.
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
2 years ago#9
the_real_one posted...
Scared?

Yes I am.

Do you have that malady where you just keep repeating the same thing over and over with a giggly smile on you face? What's that called again?
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
2 years ago#10
Since the PS4 is more powerful, it will probably be a longer game. It's going to take 6 minutes to complete the game instead of 5 minutes like the other systems.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Kojima to make a video comparing XboxOne version vs PS4! Scared?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived