Kojima to make a video comparing XboxOne version vs PS4! Scared?

#1the_real_onePosted 2/8/2014 2:36:39 AM
I am...
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#2InjusticeRebornPosted 2/8/2014 2:45:01 AM
Interested would be a more valid answer.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#3the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 2:50:54 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/431676855951712257?screen_name=hideo_kojima_en

We all know how this thing will end. Scared?

I am ...
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#4the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 2:54:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5656stoogePosted 2/8/2014 2:54:50 AM
It will be the a clip of the PS4 exclusive content compared to the X1 exclusive content, and then a big Kojima troll face at the end.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#6the_real_one(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 2:58:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 2/8/2014 2:59:12 AM
the_real_one posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Interested would be a more valid answer.

You can't be interested when you know how our version will look inferior in comparison! Unless you are a PS4 troll!

Scared?
I am.

Ah, I see...

Lol at "our version".
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#8NeoMonkPosted 2/8/2014 3:02:51 AM
Does it really matter? We know whoevers console looks worse will say "WHO CARES ANYWAYS THIS GAME LAST 30 MINUTES ANYWAYS" & deflect away any facts... nothing will come of this.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#9ILikesCheesePosted 2/8/2014 11:01:36 AM
the_real_one posted...
Scared?

Yes I am.

Do you have that malady where you just keep repeating the same thing over and over with a giggly smile on you face? What's that called again?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#10KID VIDPosted 2/8/2014 11:25:41 AM
Since the PS4 is more powerful, it will probably be a longer game. It's going to take 6 minutes to complete the game instead of 5 minutes like the other systems.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD