I don't know how Microsoft will increase Xbox marketshare in Germany

#1Hustler NinePosted 2/8/2014 5:00:22 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=762509

MS stated one month ago that they are aiming at 40% marketshare in Germany, some increase over X360 there.
As you can see there is only one Xbox One game in the Top 50 game charts in Germany for the last week and even weeks before.

Even WiiU is doing better in Germany.

What do you think?
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#2towlie_420Posted 2/8/2014 5:04:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3SubSeenixPosted 2/8/2014 5:07:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4JoeSkeletorPosted 2/8/2014 5:15:56 AM(edited)
I have a slightly different question maybe u can help me with i was looking at XB1gamefaqs page and it shows no future game releases in japan i know both previous ms consoles failed but did ms ignore japan?
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.
#5JoeSkeletorPosted 2/8/2014 5:14:19 AM
towlie_420 posted...
People who don't live in Germany, don't give a flying monkey turd what those sheep do as long as they don't find a new Hitler to shepherd them around.

Wow thats a really ignorant statement i suppose as an American I should forget the tiranical dictator george bush think of all the innocent peoples deaths hes responsible for I seen it first hand in OIF1 OIF3 and OEF he may not be hitler but he is a tirant. And its a wonder why everyone hates the US.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.
#6snakes_codecPosted 2/8/2014 5:16:15 AM
MS have a job on there hands convincing continental Europeans to give the XB1 a chance . Xbox has never been that popular in the mass European market the only place it really sells well is the UK. European gamers atleast on the continent from a British prospective tend to be very brand loyal to the brands they grew up with so its no surprise Playstation and to a lesser extent Nintendo are dominating.
#7snakes_codecPosted 2/8/2014 5:18:41 AM
towlie_420 posted...
People who don't live in Germany, don't give a flying monkey turd what those sheep do as long as they don't find a new Hitler to shepherd them around.

Wow thats a very low thing to say .
#8Hustler Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 5:26:51 AM
snakes_codec posted...
MS have a job on there hands convincing continental Europeans to give the XB1 a chance . Xbox has never been that popular in the mass European market the only place it really sells well is the UK. European gamers atleast on the continent from a British prospective tend to be very brand loyal to the brands they grew up with so its no surprise Playstation and to a lesser extent Nintendo are dominating.

Very good post. You are right but Microsoft should do something to stay competitive at least. Like dropping the price fast.
Being weaker and more expensive won't do the job.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#9SoulTrapperPosted 2/8/2014 5:27:14 AM
joeskeletor posted...
I have a slightly different question maybe u can help me with i was looking at XB1gamefaqs page and it shows no future game releases in japan i know both previous ms consoles failed but did ms ignore japan?

Xbox one hasn't been released in any Asian country yet, they were probably hoping to sell out in the US and Europe and saved up consoles for those markets.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-out-in-asia-in-2014/1100-6409575/

PS4 isn't releasing in Japan till the 22nd of this month either.
#10JoeSkeletorPosted 2/8/2014 5:31:44 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
joeskeletor posted...

Xbox one hasn't been released in any Asian country yet, they were probably hoping to sell out in the US and Europe and saved up consoles for those markets.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-out-in-asia-in-2014/1100-6409575/

PS4 isn't releasing in Japan till the 22nd of this month either.

Thnx for the article i just found that odd seein how sonys preparing to launch on the 22nd i havent been able to find any info forXB1 in that territory.
---