Well, they got me. I bought XBONE just for Killer Instinct, and now...

#1STEROLIZERPosted 2/8/2014 6:14:21 AM
Amazon has bought Double Helix and Killer Instincty is dead.

Its also incomplete.

They re-leaed an incomplete game, claiming that it will be completed over time, and this would allow fans a chance to play while its being devloped so they get the game sooner rather than having to wait an entire 2 years...

Well...you know what. Screw you Microsoft!
---
"The Fighting Gypsy"
#2joeskeletorPosted 2/8/2014 6:19:48 AM
If Duble Helix can replicate rares masterpiece im sure the team still working on the remaining 3 characters not includig spinal will do just fine the foubdation is already there.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.
#3joeskeletorPosted 2/8/2014 6:24:46 AM
I hope you realise since they formed the best game they have managed to put out besides KI was Silent Hill homecoming and MS still owns the KI brand
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XBL: Joeskeletor / WiiU: FooPanChoo / Feel free to friend request.
#4billsfanno1Posted 2/8/2014 6:33:52 AM
That's life in the big leagues. Popping off on MS makes no sense whatsoever, they had nothing to do with this.
#5Hvv0l24n9Posted 2/8/2014 6:43:00 AM
I'm pretty sure the main Killer Instinct team is still with MS, and I believe it's actually been confirmed that the game is in no way dead...
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#6ExempliGratiaPosted 2/8/2014 7:54:16 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
I'm pretty sure the main Killer Instinct team is still with MS, and I believe it's actually been confirmed that the game is in no way dead...

Yea. You're right this guy is just trolling.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#7CKnightPosted 2/8/2014 7:58:41 AM
joeskeletor posted...
If Duble Helix can replicate rares masterpiece im sure the team still working on the remaining 3 characters not includig spinal will do just fine the foubdation is already there.

Remaining 3 characters?

So in the end the game won't even have every KI character.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#8BrownGottiPosted 2/8/2014 8:07:56 AM
Microsoft already announced another team will be picking up KI and the remaining content will continue to be released. Chill-Lax!!
#9bob15xPosted 2/8/2014 8:10:09 AM
STEROLIZER posted...
Amazon has bought Double Helix and Killer Instincty is dead.

Its also incomplete.

They re-leaed an incomplete game, claiming that it will be completed over time, and this would allow fans a chance to play while its being devloped so they get the game sooner rather than having to wait an entire 2 years...

Well...you know what. Screw you Microsoft!

one, your lying.
two, how is this microsofts fault?
#10ExempliGratiaPosted 2/8/2014 8:26:34 AM
CKnight posted...
joeskeletor posted...

Remaining 3 characters?

So in the end the game won't even have every KI character.

Season 1 has one more character. They said they K.I sold well enough we should be seeing Season 2. The rest of the characters should be included along with at least 1 new character.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia