Well, they got me. I bought XBONE just for Killer Instinct, and now...

#31pigboyPosted 2/8/2014 1:13:37 PM
JamesLiv1 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
In what way is it incomplete?

Do you believe it's incomplete because they planned additional content in the future?

Do you believe Quake 3 was incomplete when it released because Quake 3 Arena came out later?
Do you believe Morrowind was incomplete until Bloodmoon released?
Do you believe Devil May Cry 3 was incomplete until the Special Edition launched later?

I'm deeply curious why you believe the game is incomplete.

Long time fans of the series know full well its incomplete. Where are the No Mercy fatalities? Where are the Ultimate combo fatalities? Where are the stage fatalities? Humiliations? First life bar mini-Ultras? Arcade mode? Other characters? There is no way that a game in this gaming generation with so little initial content can ever be thought of as complete.

Besides all that, lets look at the actual source. Microsoft and Double Helix themselves said that KI3 wasn't finished. That right there is your answer, not from me, but straight the horse's mouth.

Right on! Killer Instinct was promised with story mode & more characters to form a "complete package".

Now the gamers are only left with 8 characters from the original developers with no story mode, unknown date & quality for Season 2 since the original developer left.

That's why it is always a risk to purchase a "unfinished" game for there is so much unknown with the products even it is promised by a big company like Microsoft.
#32Lawboy2Posted 2/8/2014 1:37:56 PM
pigboy posted...
JamesLiv1 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
In what way is it incomplete?

Do you believe it's incomplete because they planned additional content in the future?

Do you believe Quake 3 was incomplete when it released because Quake 3 Arena came out later?
Do you believe Morrowind was incomplete until Bloodmoon released?
Do you believe Devil May Cry 3 was incomplete until the Special Edition launched later?

I'm deeply curious why you believe the game is incomplete.

Long time fans of the series know full well its incomplete. Where are the No Mercy fatalities? Where are the Ultimate combo fatalities? Where are the stage fatalities? Humiliations? First life bar mini-Ultras? Arcade mode? Other characters? There is no way that a game in this gaming generation with so little initial content can ever be thought of as complete.

Besides all that, lets look at the actual source. Microsoft and Double Helix themselves said that KI3 wasn't finished. That right there is your answer, not from me, but straight the horse's mouth.

Right on! Killer Instinct was promised with story mode & more characters to form a "complete package".

Now the gamers are only left with 8 characters from the original developers with no story mode, unknown date & quality for Season 2 since the original developer left.

That's why it is always a risk to purchase a "unfinished" game for there is so much unknown with the products even it is promised by a big company like Microsoft.

I honestly think ppl want to cry about anything they can....why did Microsoft bring it in the first place...ppl were going to complain and whine why it's not what they want