How come Outlast isn't on Xbone?

#31Laylow12Posted 2/13/2014 1:42:59 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
not sure but i heard the game would have been 360p and 15 fps on x1 so the developers said no

Ah, ok. No thanks then, ill stick with my PS4.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#32MRL3G3NDPosted 2/13/2014 2:24:52 PM
lmao...This game was on my radar too I was pissed that not only did it got to the PS4..THEY GOT IT FREE

what did we get free for paying for xbox live this month

nothing

I have a 360, and they gave us dead island 1 LMAO

the GAME IS 3 YEARS OLD

AND IT HAD A SEQUEL 1 year old! PS3 got Metro 2!!!

LMAO

they are throwing us garbage smh
they treat us so bad... I remember when it felt like a priveldge to be an xbox owner smh
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#33FadingLightsPosted 2/13/2014 3:51:19 PM
Game is freaky as hell. It's a shame Xbox One owners haven't got to play it yet.

Oh god, going down into the basement for the first time!
#34Laylow12Posted 2/17/2014 2:29:36 PM
FadingLights posted...
Game is freaky as hell. It's a shame Xbox One owners haven't got to play it yet.

Yeah no kidding...

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#35ILikeGamesManPosted 2/17/2014 2:47:39 PM
FadingLights posted...

Most X1 owners played this game in September of 2013 when it came out on the PC. You dont need to buy a PS4 to play Outlast. Its not exclusive by any means.
#36pwnater777Posted 2/17/2014 2:49:20 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
FadingLights posted...

Most X1 owners played this game in September of 2013 when it came out on the PC. You dont need to buy a PS4 to play Outlast. Its not exclusive by any means.

So most XBone gamers are also PC gamers, eh? It seems like they would've had better judgement on what console to go with, beings that most PC gamers know plenty about hardware.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#37Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/17/2014 2:53:05 PM
That's false anyway(about Xbox One owners not being able to play it). I own an Xbox One and I played it on PS4. Go figure lol.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#38An_EthiopianPosted 2/17/2014 2:53:13 PM
pwnater777 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
FadingLights posted...

So most XBone gamers are also PC gamers, eh? It seems like they would've had better judgement on what console to go with, beings that most PC gamers know plenty about hardware.

He's not a coffee bean, so relax with the roasting!
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#39stevieb1234567Posted 2/17/2014 8:45:41 PM
Prob cause it would only run in 720p lmao
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!