So anyone else waiting till Halo to pick this up?

#1ValzacardXPosted 2/8/2014 1:47:25 PM
Have a huge backlog of games that will last me awhile so next gen systems are not a must for me at the moment, but Halo is one of the game that will move me to get a system, and by that time whatever is out now will be cheaper, and hopefully something else is out by then.

So anybody else waiting for Halo, or just waiting in general?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#2Lawboy2Posted 2/8/2014 1:55:12 PM
ValzacardX posted...
Have a huge backlog of games that will last me awhile so next gen systems are not a must for me at the moment, but Halo is one of the game that will move me to get a system, and by that time whatever is out now will be cheaper, and hopefully something else is out by then.

Halo will be epic....but so will titanfall and destiny...why wait
#3ValzacardX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 2:33:36 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
ValzacardX posted...

Halo will be epic....but so will titanfall and destiny...why wait

Reasons all ready listed. I will get Titanfall for 360, and Destiny on PS4 since I'm getting that first for Infamous. Might get Titan Fall and Destiny later on the One.
---
#4Lawboy2Posted 2/8/2014 2:39:51 PM
I understood that I'm just saying why would u wait for halo when u can play all those games now on the xbox one....that makes no sense....I'm not saying don't get the ps4 I'm saying get both
#5pjnelsonPosted 2/8/2014 3:24:10 PM
I don't care about Hypo. I have Hypo, Hypo 2, and Hypo 3 but their campaigns are just... meh. I don't give a bucket of monkey crap about multiplayer.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
#6ValzacardX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 3:35:49 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
I understood that I'm just saying why would u wait for halo when u can play all those games now on the xbox one....that makes no sense....I'm not saying don't get the ps4 I'm saying get both

Sighhh.. -_-

I never said you said don't get the PS4, if you did read, I stated I will get the PS4 when Infamous gets is out in March, and Xbox One when Halo is out. Indicating I will get BOTH.

Second even though I've already listed my reasons I'll go more in death. I will not get an Xbox One till Halo is out. Why? Because I don't one right now plain in simple. Yeah I could play Titanfall and Destiny on it, but I'm just not getting one right now, and already have a 360 soooooo yeah, plus Destiny is not coming out till at least my second point.

Most likely Destiny will be out before Halo, and since I'll already have a PS4 by then, I will just get it for a system I already have(PS4)

Last the why would I get a One now, no other exclusive interest me besides Halo, and I only get systems for EXCLUSIVES. So with that in mind I would have $500 plus dollar system just sitting in the box with no games I want. Now that makes no sense -_-
---
#7ValzacardX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 3:37:55 PM
pjnelson posted...
I don't care about Hypo. I have Hypo, Hypo 2, and Hypo 3 but their campaigns are just... meh. I don't give a bucket of monkey crap about multiplayer.

Don't no what "Hypo" is, but I'll check it out. But man I really loved the campaigns of Halo 1,2,3, ODST, Wars, Reach, and 4. Can't wait till the next.
---
#8Foxx3kPosted 2/8/2014 3:42:30 PM
I'm looking forward to Halo. I think that it might be able to respark that fleeting feeling of happiness that I once had years and years ago.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#9langystarPosted 2/8/2014 3:48:34 PM
As long as it's nothing like 4
#10garcia_jxPosted 2/8/2014 3:50:01 PM
Hopefully by the time Halo 5 comes out, the Xbox One's hardware will be stronger than it is at the moment. Maybe, with two full solid years, updated drivers and esram can improve the hardware a bit. I figure Halo 5 is not coming out this year, not until holiday 2015, followed by Gears of War, holiday 2016.

We will have Halo 2 anniversary this year; Halo 5 next year; and Gears of War the following year.