xbox one will redeem itself with all the exclusives

#1TimeOfTheDarkPosted 2/8/2014 3:42:24 PM(edited)
Halo One
Gears of War One
Kinectimals One
Fable One
Just Dance One
Kinect Star Wars One

PlayStation have the "Citizen Kane of games" but xbox exclusive games are like the Hangover 2 of gaming and I dunno about you, but I'd rather watch the Hangover 2 with my bros while skype chatting on xbox than watch some old boring nonsense movie from 1920 lolol
#2Tweekster13Posted 2/8/2014 3:42:48 PM
What?
---
Bippity boppity bacon
PSNs: StormtrooprODeth(main), Tweekster13(Alt)
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/8/2014 3:44:59 PM
i wouldn't exactly want to use the Hangover 2 as a comparison for my console of choice...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4Jedi454Posted 2/8/2014 3:47:05 PM
"Xbox one will redeem itself with all the exclusives" What has it done wrong exactly?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#5TimeOfTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 3:49:07 PM
Jedi454 posted...
"Xbox one will redeem itself with all the exclusives" What has it done wrong exactly?

Getting smashed in sales and losing customers to competition, first two games were awful, inferior hardware, etc. But don't worry new kinect games are coming.
#6xsabrewulfPosted 2/8/2014 3:50:59 PM
getting smashed in sales? really?

It's already selling twice as fast as the 360.

sales are fine
#7XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/8/2014 3:51:05 PM
You named some of the games no one gives a damn about. There's more exclusives that are a hell of a lot better.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#8quincy2000aPosted 2/8/2014 3:53:11 PM
TimeOfTheDark posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Getting smashed in sales and losing customers to competition, first two games were awful, inferior hardware, etc. But don't worry new kinect games are coming.

Inferior hardware.

My opinion is they've got a LOT of redeeming to do on that front. Not sure if they will ever make that one up to me.
#9XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 2/8/2014 3:55:29 PM
The inferior hardware is a never ending argument. And a rather lame one at that.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs (6.) Dragon Age: inquisition
#10Jedi454Posted 2/8/2014 3:56:38 PM
quincy2000a posted...
TimeOfTheDark posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Inferior hardware.

My opinion is they've got a LOT of redeeming to do on that front. Not sure if they will ever make that one up to me.

You guys sound like you're about 14 maybe 15. Doesn't surprise me one bit.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.