xbox one will redeem itself with all the exclusives

#61SparksfanboyPosted 2/10/2014 9:47:55 AM
skermac posted...
All it needs is Titanfall to reclaim the throne.

As much as I want to like Titanfall...it won't be enough. They dropped the ball on it.
---
If aliens forced you to play the X box One, what would you do?
#62dabigz06Posted 2/10/2014 9:52:42 AM
the only exclusive Xbox has that I want is Plants vs Zombies Garden warfare and that is most likely a timed exclusive.

so all I have to is play the waiting game while I play GTA V
---
When feeding trolls keep your palms open and steady or you may lose a finger
#63CapwnDPosted 2/10/2014 12:23:47 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
CapwnD posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
CapwnD posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
another x-drone making no sense

It's funny because the TC is a staunch Sony fanboy pretending to be an over-the-top Xbox fanboy. And people like you gobble it up, every time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-/63030360

Make.Believe and all that. Sony fanboys once again proving that they are the worst fanboys ever. When they can't find Xbox Fanboys as obnoxious as them, they invent them themselves.

But you just turned up and gave them an obnoxious xbox fanboy.

Right, because I go to Sony boards and make dumb topics like this, and rag on Sony fans who are posting on the Sony boards.

Oh wait. No, I don't.

Nah, you just rag on them here instead. I don't think I've ever seen you post anything constructive, so to me that makes you an obnoxious fan boy.

I post in many topics. Funny the only ones you're in are the ones trolling the system and it's fans.

And you call me the obnoxious one! You ponys are funny.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#64iSkadooshPosted 2/10/2014 1:02:31 PM
CapwnD posted...

I post in many topics. Funny the only ones you're in are the ones trolling the system and it's fans.

And you call me the obnoxious one! You ponys are funny.

So to prove you're not an obnoxious fanboy you decided to call me a pony? Good job proving my point there CapwnD.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#65Ironman06Posted 2/10/2014 1:03:32 PM
TimeOfTheDark posted...
Halo One
Gears of War One
Kinectimals One
Fable One
Just Dance One
Kinect Star Wars One

PlayStation have the "Citizen Kane of games" but xbox exclusive games are like the Hangover 2 of gaming and I dunno about you, but I'd rather watch the Hangover 2 with my bros while skype chatting on xbox than watch some old boring nonsense movie from 1920 lolol

I get what you're saying... but the first hangover was by far the best
#66peter_katPosted 2/13/2014 2:49:30 PM
Halo & Gears of War...mindless shooters

Kinectimals...kids game

Fable...Crappy series now ever since 3

Just Dance...I'd rather take dance lessons and go to the gym. 90% of this board probably never goes outside.

Kinect Star Wars...One word: Disney
#67StrongBlackVinePosted 2/13/2014 2:56:24 PM
Microsoft still has ZERO studios on the level of Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica and Media Molecule. They have some stale IPs(Halo, Gears) that being recycled by lower level studios than the ones that made those games great(Bungie and Epic). Titanfall is not a game I care for, but it will be on PS4 in the future just like Mass Effect and Bioshock were. Moneyhatting games is never as good as making your own game. Sony and Nintendo understand this, Microsoft doesn't.
#68NeWsKiLLzPosted 2/13/2014 3:02:11 PM
Is this a troll topic? I hope Xbox One has more to offer than sequels to finished franchises.
#69Bac0n01Posted 2/13/2014 3:16:40 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Blah blah blah inferior hardware blah blah blah

But it has games. Kinda funny that the system that isn't for gamers has games worth playing and a bunch of good exclusives. Can't wait for project spark.

Sony fans what are you playing? Seriously curious.

Own both. Currently playing AC on ps4, biding my time till TF and inFamous.
---
GT: bac0n01
PSN: The_Crispy_Bacon
#70PominAusPosted 2/13/2014 3:20:05 PM
NeWsKiLLz posted...
Is this a troll topic? I hope Xbox One has more to offer than sequels to finished franchises.

Yeah, those "sequels to finished franchises" like Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Project Spark and D4... Oh wait.
---
Xbox Live GT 360/One: Jaydeekay86