Would You Buy A Handheld Gaming Device Made By Microsoft in 2015?

#21MegaBeast07Posted 2/9/2014 8:44:43 AM
maybe
despite the company,..depends on the quality of the games,device itself,and price.
even though i love the psp and vita,had to finally get a 3ds the other day to actually play w/other people and to have a bigger selection of games,...but i felt like i downgraded a bit

oh,and to play mhunter
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
#22imthestuntmanPosted 2/9/2014 9:07:58 AM
No, but mainly because of the same reason ive never given a. Sony handheld a chance, nintendo offers everything i want in a handheld system and for more in depth kinds of games i would prefer to play on an actual console, especially given that i never have really played hand held games on the move. Essentially a nintendo handheld gives you access to exclusive games, whereas a competitor one just gives you a lesseer version of the console experience.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#23kennyynnooPosted 2/9/2014 9:10:25 AM
The last handheld I played was gameboy advanced I bought when I was driving across country with my parents, played it some and never touched it after the trip. I hate handheld gaming.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#24ExempliGratiaPosted 2/9/2014 9:24:08 AM
No. I won't go anywhere other than Nintendo for my handheld needs from now on. I've been playing my 3Ds since I bought it last year . The PSP was good, I loved to play emulators after I hacked it. The Vita is a totally different story it feels like they aren't trying to support it. Mine is just sitting like a dead paper weight. I feel like MS would be the same if not worst than Sony dealing with a handheld. Halo on the go isn't really enticing anyway.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#25MegaBeast07Posted 2/9/2014 9:26:57 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
No. I won't go anywhere other than Nintendo for my handheld needs from now on. I've been playing my 3Ds since I bought it last year . The PSP was good, I loved to play emulators after I hacked it. The Vita is a totally different story it feels like they aren't trying to support it. Mine is just sitting like a dead paper weight. I feel like MS would be the same if not worst than Sony dealing with a handheld. Halo on the go isn't really enticing anyway.

agreed,the vita itself is actually pretty damn good,...but they are getting practically nothing.
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
#26ExempliGratiaPosted 2/9/2014 9:34:37 AM
MegaBeast07 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

agreed,the vita itself is actually pretty damn good,...but they are getting practically nothing.

Yea man. I don't hate my vita.. But after playing UMVC3 for the 500 time (Not including my religious playing of it on the consoles) I didn't have anything to play. Person 4 was the last full game I really played on my Vita. I wish they would announce a lot more games for it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#27ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 9:58:35 AM
I actually Like the PS Vita and am absolutely baffled by its lack of support. if that system received more attention, I would Own one and this topic would not exist.....infact, I wouldn't even be on this board.....id be on the PS Vita board. im looking at a list of new releases for the Vita in 2014 and there is NOTHING.....the Lego Movie is all.
#28NejiHyuga900Posted 2/9/2014 2:59:43 PM
Back during the 360 days, I was interested in an Xbox handheld but now, I lost interest.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!