Would You Buy A Handheld Gaming Device Made By Microsoft in 2015?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would You Buy A Handheld Gaming Device Made By Microsoft in 2015?

User Info: MegaBeast07

MegaBeast07
2 years ago#21
maybe
despite the company,..depends on the quality of the games,device itself,and price.
even though i love the psp and vita,had to finally get a 3ds the other day to actually play w/other people and to have a bigger selection of games,...but i felt like i downgraded a bit

oh,and to play mhunter
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
2 years ago#22
No, but mainly because of the same reason ive never given a. Sony handheld a chance, nintendo offers everything i want in a handheld system and for more in depth kinds of games i would prefer to play on an actual console, especially given that i never have really played hand held games on the move. Essentially a nintendo handheld gives you access to exclusive games, whereas a competitor one just gives you a lesseer version of the console experience.
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#23
The last handheld I played was gameboy advanced I bought when I was driving across country with my parents, played it some and never touched it after the trip. I hate handheld gaming.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 years ago#24
No. I won't go anywhere other than Nintendo for my handheld needs from now on. I've been playing my 3Ds since I bought it last year . The PSP was good, I loved to play emulators after I hacked it. The Vita is a totally different story it feels like they aren't trying to support it. Mine is just sitting like a dead paper weight. I feel like MS would be the same if not worst than Sony dealing with a handheld. Halo on the go isn't really enticing anyway.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: MegaBeast07

MegaBeast07
2 years ago#25
ExempliGratia posted...
No. I won't go anywhere other than Nintendo for my handheld needs from now on. I've been playing my 3Ds since I bought it last year . The PSP was good, I loved to play emulators after I hacked it. The Vita is a totally different story it feels like they aren't trying to support it. Mine is just sitting like a dead paper weight. I feel like MS would be the same if not worst than Sony dealing with a handheld. Halo on the go isn't really enticing anyway.

agreed,the vita itself is actually pretty damn good,...but they are getting practically nothing.
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 years ago#26
MegaBeast07 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

agreed,the vita itself is actually pretty damn good,...but they are getting practically nothing.

Yea man. I don't hate my vita.. But after playing UMVC3 for the 500 time (Not including my religious playing of it on the consoles) I didn't have anything to play. Person 4 was the last full game I really played on my Vita. I wish they would announce a lot more games for it.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
2 years ago#27
I actually Like the PS Vita and am absolutely baffled by its lack of support. if that system received more attention, I would Own one and this topic would not exist.....infact, I wouldn't even be on this board.....id be on the PS Vita board. im looking at a list of new releases for the Vita in 2014 and there is NOTHING.....the Lego Movie is all.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
2 years ago#28
Back during the 360 days, I was interested in an Xbox handheld but now, I lost interest.
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would You Buy A Handheld Gaming Device Made By Microsoft in 2015?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived