Today's poll

#1I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 2/9/2014 1:11:28 AM
Which of the three current consoles do you now own.

7930 votes and only 553 of those involve the One in some capacity.

No wonder this board is loaded with people attacking it nonstop.

:|

I am disappoint.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#2Strav23Posted 2/9/2014 1:16:13 AM
Most people on GameFaqs are either Nintendo or Sony fans, at least thats what I have noticed. All my friends have xbox so I am used to being around that irl.
#3lunchboxattackPosted 2/9/2014 1:21:31 AM
all the people hating on the xbox one are just jealous. i mean seriously, who takes the time out of their day to go online and bash something they've never played or probably have never owned any xbox.

I've never play a Ouya but you don't see me going to every site that promotes Ouya games and tell them their sales suck, their games suck, mine is better then yours, mine has 60 fps and your has 30 fps.... people on the internet are dumb@ss' plain and simple.

ps. Of course their on the internet hating, probably cause they have no real friends to go hang out with and have fun.
#4dnmtPosted 2/9/2014 1:23:38 AM(edited)
Strav23 posted...
Most people on GameFaqs are either Nintendo or Sony fans, at least thats what I have noticed. All my friends have xbox so I am used to being around that irl.

I guess you weren't around during the PS3 launch, lol. The PS3 was actually getting pounded even harder than the Xbone for years and years and the Wii U is getting a similar treatment now.

It's almost as if people don't like bad products regardless of brand, lol.
#5RawringAirPosted 2/9/2014 1:28:32 AM
I am the 0.9%

bow to me
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#6I_VTEC_Power_I(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 1:31:07 AM
dnmt posted...
Strav23 posted...

I guess you weren't around during the PS3 launch, lol. The PS3 was actually getting pounded even harder than the Xbone for years and years and the Wii U is getting a similar treatment now.

It's almost as if people don't like bad products regardless of brand, lol.

Speak of the devil.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#7YouMirinPosted 2/9/2014 9:25:51 AM
Strav23 posted...

Ahh this usual reassurance again. The fact that it's full of Nintendo or Sony fans is the point... there aren't many Xbox guys around.

Now, look at the polls at the beginning of last gen and Sony got no votes. It was all Nintendo and MS.
#8PutHaggarInSFPosted 2/9/2014 9:30:00 AM
Strav23 posted...

This. I know a lot of people with Ones, online and in my personal life. They're all smart enough to not hang around this cesspool, though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#9DolemiteXPPosted 2/9/2014 9:33:55 AM
YouMirin posted...
Strav23 posted...

Ahh this usual reassurance again. The fact that it's full of Nintendo or Sony fans is the point... there aren't many Xbox guys around.

Now, look at the polls at the beginning of last gen and Sony got no votes. It was all Nintendo and MS.

All that really matters is that each of the three consoles have sold over 3 million. The laughable amount of gamefaqs people clicking the vote button doesn't mean squat compared to those numbers.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#10YouMirinPosted 2/9/2014 9:39:43 AM
DolemiteXP posted...
All that really matters is that each of the three consoles have sold over 3 million. The laughable amount of gamefaqs people clicking the vote button doesn't mean squat compared to those numbers.

Look, stop with this "me too" nonsense Xbox fans are clinging to. The situations aren't alike at all.

First of all, the Xbox One has sold 1.5m less now already, which seems like a small number, but when you factor that it's 30% less than the PS4, it becomes significant.

All of this while the PS4 was supply constrained and Xbox consoles are piled high in every store in all its territories available for purchase.

So no, the Xbox One and its fans can't join in on this "Oh we're selling so well, guys". No, you're selling well, but the PS4 is selling phenomenally, smashing every record in its path.