Today's poll

#11kel25Posted 2/9/2014 11:23:44 AM
Strav23 posted...
Most people on GameFaqs are either Nintendo or Sony fans, at least thats what I have noticed. All my friends have xbox so I am used to being around that irl.

I find this funny...

If you spend time on the Nintendo forums you will see "Most people on GameFAQs are MS or Sony fans.

If you spend time on the Sony forums you will see "Most people on GameFAQs are MS or Nintendo fans.

If you spend time on the MS forums you will see the quoted message.
#12ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/9/2014 11:26:36 AM
kel25 posted...
Strav23 posted...
Most people on GameFaqs are either Nintendo or Sony fans, at least thats what I have noticed. All my friends have xbox so I am used to being around that irl.

I find this funny...

If you spend time on the Nintendo forums you will see "Most people on GameFAQs are MS or Sony fans.

If you spend time on the Sony forums you will see "Most people on GameFAQs are MS or Nintendo fans.

Indeed. It's all just a load of double standards and people playing victim.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#13cheezedadadaPosted 2/9/2014 11:33:43 AM(edited)
kel25 posted...
Strav23 posted...

I find this funny...

I spend time on Nintendo and Sony forums and Nintendo fans say this place is filled with Sony fans and Sony fans say its filled with Nintendo fans. Neither ever mention this place being full of Microsoft fans. This is the one particular time where that is actually true.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#14BDJaycePosted 2/9/2014 11:34:43 AM
Seeing as how the overwhelming amount seems to favor 'none of them' I don't think your point holds much water.

If it's 'none of them', why not attack PS4 or Wii U? Really.. the only reason people 'attack' the Xbox One is because the fanboys are so easy to anger.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#15RebelGameMasterPosted 2/9/2014 11:35:57 AM
Lol @ Xbone
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#16PulpPosted 2/9/2014 11:50:22 AM
dnmt posted...

It's almost as if people don't like bad products regardless of brand, lol.

---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#17AzaneAzerPosted 2/9/2014 12:01:23 PM
the 360 had the highest portion of fans on Gamefaqs, while the One is hated, probably something to do with E3.
#18-Oath-Posted 2/9/2014 12:19:10 PM
Pulp posted...
dnmt posted...

It's almost as if people don't like bad products regardless of brand, lol.

Exactly. Last gen PS3 was the ugly step child, but somehow Xbox found a way to make the PS3 launch look like a Cinderella story.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#19Laylow12Posted 2/9/2014 2:28:11 PM
The truth burns the bots to the core.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin