Luckiest snipe i ever had

#1angel609Posted 2/9/2014 10:34:32 AM
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7C4E169DE0D456F5!181&authkey=!AL810mTnyNmqhKI&ithint=video%2c.mp4

here is the link. this happened last night and it is the luckiest shot i ever hit lol
---
GT-VandaliismZ (with 2 i's) add me
Coolest guy youll ever meet
#2angel609(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 2:33:23 PM
how can i get this featured?
---
#3psprulz2007Posted 2/9/2014 3:03:17 PM
Post it on a Call of Duty forum and they will go crazy and applaud you and think your amazing.

While everybody else will tell you how that was complete random and you would never ever do it again.
---
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
Help save a life www.twitch.tv/feelinkorny
#4Cornbread4lifePosted 2/9/2014 3:05:14 PM
psprulz2007 posted...
Post it on a Call of Duty forum and they will go crazy and applaud you and think your amazing.

While everybody else will tell you how that was complete random and you would never ever do it again.

He said luckiest, so...
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#5gohoanqPosted 2/9/2014 3:12:38 PM
psprulz2007 posted...

Yeah... TC said "luckiest" for a reason. To be fair he had to have the awareness and/or senses to even try that in the first place. Dumb luck plays a huge role in shooters but there is also skill. If you ask me it's the same with any other competitive thing.. always more luck than skill but both are required. :l
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#6angel609(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 8:16:53 PM
It was very lucky. I did see the guy and i was trying to kill him tho. Just didnt think i would to be honest
---
#7eddy_cocainePosted 2/9/2014 9:03:33 PM
angel609 posted...
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7C4E169DE0D456F5!181&authkey=!AL810mTnyNmqhKI&ithint=video%2c.mp4

here is the link. this happened last night and it is the luckiest shot i ever hit lol

Nice job bud! Saw it on my feed. That was awesome!
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#8MastaMugenPosted 2/10/2014 12:21:00 AM
That was pretty beast. I agree it may be luck but it's still obvious you attempted to kill him in the first place. Honestly don't post this in the CoD board i don't want them coming to battlefield quickscoping instead of doing team related stuff. We have enough bush wookie's in this game.
---
3DS FC. 1607-3418-3236
#9angel609(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:16:28 AM
thanks toot. i sent you a mssg on live about it, thats how shocked i was lol
---
#10motoraptorPosted 2/10/2014 10:18:18 AM
gohoanq posted...
psprulz2007 posted...

Yeah... TC said "luckiest" for a reason. To be fair he had to have the awareness and/or senses to even try that in the first place. Dumb luck plays a huge role in shooters but there is also skill. If you ask me it's the same with any other competitive thing.. always more luck than skill but both are required. :l
---

If you think luck plays a more important role than skill you just outed yourself as a bad player, blaming your poor play on bad luck.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif