Netflix

#11zachokPosted 2/9/2014 7:29:42 PM(edited)
gogogodzilla posted...

Imagine when they throttle back game downloads from Microsoft servers...

Think it couldn't happen? Who thought anyone would throttle back on Netflix servers?

Guarantee if they throttle MS downloads they'll throttle Sony, Nintendo downloads...

Hopefully the lawmakers can get this back on track... (wishful thinking)
#12darkphiresagePosted 2/9/2014 8:39:46 PM
Bun B. would not approve TC. hoes slack off on sunday nights. shouldn't you be keeping them in line instead of trying to watch netflix?
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#13gogogodzillaPosted 2/10/2014 10:27:27 PM
zachok posted...
gogogodzilla posted...

Imagine when they throttle back game downloads from Microsoft servers...

Think it couldn't happen? Who thought anyone would throttle back on Netflix servers?

Guarantee if they throttle MS downloads they'll throttle Sony, Nintendo downloads...

Hopefully the lawmakers can get this back on track... (wishful thinking)

True.

My point was more toward those that think that digital distribution is the next coming of Jesus.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#14majinbuu58Posted 2/10/2014 11:53:31 PM
darkphiresage posted...
Bun B would not approve TC. hoes slack off on sunday nights. shouldn't you be keeping them in line instead of trying to watch netflix?
#15vormisPosted 2/11/2014 5:34:45 AM
It's a known issue with the Xbox One. My Netflix will also, at times, just be simply unusable. At the same time, it'll work perfectly on the other millions of devices I have in my house.

Overall, Netflix is the only thing I am disappointed with on the Xbox One...it's simply a step backwards.
#16Magus_SeraphPosted 2/11/2014 5:38:41 AM
Having the same issue TC.

Netflix works great on my 360...running via wi fi at that too.

On the X1, using a hard line, sometimes it becomes darn near unusable. Other times it will work great.

Have just given up using Netflix on it for now and watch on the 360.
#17krosieangel gfPosted 2/11/2014 5:39:26 AM
Works fine for me. Me and wife have watched loads of movies.

Maybe your kinect is picking up words from the movie and is pausing it as my 360s kinect used to do that. Well pause and occasionally rewind/fast forward films
---
I and 34 and I am dyslecstic so if I don't type well it's not my fault.
#18kennyynnooPosted 2/11/2014 5:44:12 AM
It's a netflix issue, I have issues with it on Apple tv also a lot since its last update months ago. I literally have to restart my Apple tv to get it to work sometimes, if you Google Apple tv and netflix there are steps to get it to work better. I imagine its on netflix, complain maybe they'll give you a free month.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#19eddy_cocainePosted 2/11/2014 5:47:00 AM
pwnater777 posted...
Sucks that it requires Gold. Not even trolling here, being completely serious.

Kind of screws over any families that want it as a basic multimedia system but don't want to shell out sub money.

You're telling me that families are going to get an x1 for a multimedia system? Not a roku/chromecast/billion other things that aren't $500????
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#20MicropolisPosted 2/11/2014 6:30:05 AM
eddy_cocaine posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Sucks that it requires Gold. Not even trolling here, being completely serious.

Kind of screws over any families that want it as a basic multimedia system but don't want to shell out sub money.

You're telling me that families are going to get an x1 for a multimedia system? Not a roku/chromecast/billion other things that aren't $500????

Yes because it plays games too. XBOX GO TO NETFLIX.