Are you going to get PvZ Garden Warfare?

#21suicide machinePosted 2/10/2014 8:47:44 AM
Veemon_X posted...
Doukou posted...
charlton3k posted...
When they said it was an arcade style title for half the price of a full game then yeah. But now it's jumped to full price...

It's $40

that's kind of nuts but I am under the impression that this the version to get as opposed to the iphone/ipad versions, which have microtransactions or something?

the phone/tablet games are tower defense games. as in, hordes of zombies come down set tracks, and you have to set up defenses (plants) in a grid that attack the zombies as they move down the tracks, in order to defend your base.

garden warfare is a completely different genre. this game is a multiplayer, 3rd person (over the shoulder) shooter.

I was planning on buying this, but things have come up and money is getting tighter so I don't have as much to spend on any ol' game. I plan on buying titanfall on day one, so pvz is going to have to take a back seat, unfortunately.
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#22motoraptorPosted 2/10/2014 11:05:58 AM
I'm buying this if only to have a fresh splitscreen experience for when friends come over
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#23Dev445Posted 2/10/2014 11:09:11 AM
Yup yup
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#24Dev445Posted 2/10/2014 11:16:21 AM
gohoanq posted...
I was planning on day 1 but now it's a "later when I get the money". I have other games that take priority now. I only have one old friend with a damn Xbox One and he doesn't want it.. and since it has 2 competitive modes, and 1 co-op mode.. with no single player I decided yea.. just rather wait until later.
---

I don't get this mentality at all. No friends with game=equals no buy. Just make some new friends when playing online.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#25Special-EddPosted 2/10/2014 12:06:12 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
Day one buy

---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#26MRL3G3NDPosted 2/10/2014 12:10:11 PM
Nope... I wish it well though...
In this drought, I'm glad to see anything come out...
...I'm going to hold out for Thief...not excited about that either but it's SOMETHING
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#27SamcroReaperPosted 2/10/2014 12:24:41 PM
Yes, but only for Xbox One. I dont own a gaming PC and the PS4 controller is garbage.
#28BryanPS360Posted 2/10/2014 7:30:32 PM
knightimex posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
I'm surprised how many people said no...

I don't think any of them have a clue that the game looks like call of duty or battlefield 4.

As far as they know the game still looks like the old 2d phone game.

I saw the E3 reveal and gameplay so I know what it is and what it looks like. I'm just not interested in playing it.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#29TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/10/2014 8:15:22 PM
I will.

Anyone know if the preorder bonus card packs are the fancy ones or the crappy ones?
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#30ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/10/2014 8:39:20 PM
It looks even better than Titanfall, IMO.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.