Are you going to get PvZ Garden Warfare?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you going to get PvZ Garden Warfare?
2 years ago#21
Veemon_X posted...
Doukou posted...
charlton3k posted...
When they said it was an arcade style title for half the price of a full game then yeah. But now it's jumped to full price...

It's $40

that's kind of nuts but I am under the impression that this the version to get as opposed to the iphone/ipad versions, which have microtransactions or something?

the phone/tablet games are tower defense games. as in, hordes of zombies come down set tracks, and you have to set up defenses (plants) in a grid that attack the zombies as they move down the tracks, in order to defend your base.

garden warfare is a completely different genre. this game is a multiplayer, 3rd person (over the shoulder) shooter.

I was planning on buying this, but things have come up and money is getting tighter so I don't have as much to spend on any ol' game. I plan on buying titanfall on day one, so pvz is going to have to take a back seat, unfortunately.
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
2 years ago#22
I'm buying this if only to have a fresh splitscreen experience for when friends come over
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
2 years ago#23
Yup yup
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#24
gohoanq posted...
I was planning on day 1 but now it's a "later when I get the money". I have other games that take priority now. I only have one old friend with a damn Xbox One and he doesn't want it.. and since it has 2 competitive modes, and 1 co-op mode.. with no single player I decided yea.. just rather wait until later.
---

I don't get this mentality at all. No friends with game=equals no buy. Just make some new friends when playing online.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#25
BigLongDowner posted...
Day one buy
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#26
Nope... I wish it well though...
In this drought, I'm glad to see anything come out...
...I'm going to hold out for Thief...not excited about that either but it's SOMETHING
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
2 years ago#27
Yes, but only for Xbox One. I dont own a gaming PC and the PS4 controller is garbage.
2 years ago#28
knightimex posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
I'm surprised how many people said no...

I don't think any of them have a clue that the game looks like call of duty or battlefield 4.

As far as they know the game still looks like the old 2d phone game.

I saw the E3 reveal and gameplay so I know what it is and what it looks like. I'm just not interested in playing it.
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
2 years ago#29
I will.

Anyone know if the preorder bonus card packs are the fancy ones or the crappy ones?
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
2 years ago#30
It looks even better than Titanfall, IMO.
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that has a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you going to get PvZ Garden Warfare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived