If you had to guess, list exclusives for the rest of the year.

#11SunDevil77Posted 2/9/2014 6:36:39 PM
RCW29 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Teremei posted...
I will likely buy an xbox one for exclusives. I know it's early. And while Titanfall and Plants vs. Zombies look decent, multiplayer is not important to me. I'm looking for the single player exclusives to get me to buy the system, then I probably would get into some of the multiplayer exclusives once I own the system.

Sunset Overdrive
Halo 2 anniversary

Is this a good guess?

No

Halo 5
Quantum break
D4
Kinect sports rivals
And a bunch of small games that ppl have never heard of....
Sunset still may come out but we have barely seen anything about it

Now, how many of those are worth a ****?

Halo 5 - lol no
Quantum break - no information, so no
D4 - no information, so no
Kinect sports rivals - lol no
And a bunch of small games that ppl have never heard of.... - you said it, so no.
Sunset still may come out but we have barely seen anything about it - you said it, so no.

Sorry xbots. You got nothin.. LOL

Considering you're wrong about "no information" every time you said it, I'd say you're trolling.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#12Lawboy2Posted 2/9/2014 6:38:09 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
RCW29 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Teremei posted...
I will likely buy an xbox one for exclusives. I know it's early. And while Titanfall and Plants vs. Zombies look decent, multiplayer is not important to me. I'm looking for the single player exclusives to get me to buy the system, then I probably would get into some of the multiplayer exclusives once I own the system.

Sunset Overdrive
Halo 2 anniversary

Is this a good guess?

No

Halo 5
Quantum break
D4
Kinect sports rivals
And a bunch of small games that ppl have never heard of....
Sunset still may come out but we have barely seen anything about it

Now, how many of those are worth a ****?

Halo 5 - lol no
Quantum break - no information, so no
D4 - no information, so no
Kinect sports rivals - lol no
And a bunch of small games that ppl have never heard of.... - you said it, so no.
Sunset still may come out but we have barely seen anything about it - you said it, so no.

Sorry xbots. You got nothin.. LOL

Considering you're wrong about "no information" every time you said it, I'd say you're trolling.

I was going to say this but I try to refrain from feeding
#13bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 2/9/2014 6:41:55 PM
L4D3
Portal 3
Half Life 3
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#14Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 8:19:56 PM
trolls are not welcome in my topic. I am legitimately interested in the xbox one. I don't need no lame fanboys on either side. Stop being a child.

Anyway, I am trying to wait until there is a hard release date on a couple big titles. But it might get harder and harder.
---
B2 FC: 3268 4276 3305
#15saint_hendrixPosted 2/9/2014 8:36:12 PM
I hate when people point out that something comes out for PC to discount its exclusivity. If it's released for a Microsoft platform(s) only ie. Windows, 360, XB1 it's still a Microsoft exclusive unless it's released for Mac then you could make a better argument.

As for the exclusive list....I haven't been keeping up so I am thinking a Halo release date will be announced at E3 but won't release until next year. With last years system launch hoopla I didn't really catch most of the anticipated release dates.
---
XBL & PSN: thndrx
#16teeebzPosted 2/9/2014 8:46:41 PM
Every time I see RCW in a topic his post is always deleted by a Moderator...wonder why that is lol
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#17Lawboy2Posted 2/9/2014 8:53:49 PM
saint_hendrix posted...
I hate when people point out that something comes out for PC to discount its exclusivity. If it's released for a Microsoft platform(s) only ie. Windows, 360, XB1 it's still a Microsoft exclusive unless it's released for Mac then you could make a better argument.

As for the exclusive list....I haven't been keeping up so I am thinking a Halo release date will be announced at E3 but won't release until next year. With last years system launch hoopla I didn't really catch most of the anticipated release dates.

Agreed the reason there is not a lot of release dates is because they are waiting for e3 there is supposed to be a lot announced in June...not to mention a lot is in the works for Microsoft right now....other than one of the biggest exclusives coming out in the next month...u have two updates....the headset adapters in the works....the tv series setting to launch...id@xbox setting to launch...games with gold coming to xbox one...and three other exclusives ard the corner...p v z this month....spark coming in April and D4 set to realize in the next coming months...there is a lot left to be said don't be suprised if you here news of things coming out and release dates in the next couple of months
#18NeWsKiLLzPosted 2/10/2014 12:36:57 AM
This id@xbox is gonna be more straight up indie style games or xbox live arcade quality? I'm a huge xbla fan and I'm on the fence cuz it looks like PS4 is getting a lot of cool games that are on steam.
#19singhellotakuPosted 2/10/2014 1:02:36 AM
weren't we just given an actual list with this info via a leak recently?
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#20EiffelPosted 2/10/2014 1:23:32 PM
singhellotaku posted...
weren't we just given an actual list with this info via a leak recently?

Yep, guy going by ntkrnl over at Gaf spilled a lot of MS' secrets. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break along with Halo 2 Anniversary and ports of Halo 3/4 targeted for this holiday. Halo 5 holiday 2015, Crackdown 3 in 2016.