Damn.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
2 years ago#11
Forza is a great series, I also like horizon but as somebody said, horizon is 30fps and has much less cars than forza 4 (60fps).

I like 4/5 more than horizon though since you can fine tune your cars more and is slightly less arcadey (not that its a bad thing).

User Info: SamcroReaper

SamcroReaper
2 years ago#12
blitz_0623 posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
lol TC doesnt know the difference between 30 and 60 FPS. Everyone point and laugh at the TC

I thought 30 and 60fps were the same?

Of course not. But then again Sony fanbabies think an inconsistent 30-60 is better than a consistent 30. Go figure.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#13
SamcroReaper posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
lol TC doesnt know the difference between 30 and 60 FPS. Everyone point and laugh at the TC

Of course not. But then again Sony fanbabies think an inconsistent 30-60 is better than a consistent 30. Go figure.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-tomb-raider-definitive-edition-next-gen-face-off

But despite the inconsistency in the PS4 experience, we still feel it's the preferable buy. During combat - a key element in the game - we see the Xbox One drop down to the mid 20s, with the PS4's higher frame-rate offering a clear advantage in both smoothness and response, despite the fluctuations - the bottom line is that the differences between 40-50fps on the PS4 are far less of an issue than, say, the 24-30fps drops incurred by the Xbox One.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
2 years ago#14
kennyynnoo posted...
They're making horizon 2 for xbox one, guessing august to October release.

I'm guessing this is what the TC meant, that Horizon 2 looks better than Forza 5

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
2 years ago#15
I would say forza 5 is 60fps and1080p...other than that same textures
look at this screenshot from Horizon

http://i57.tinypic.com/alg7r9.jpg

the only time forza 5 looks like anything is in the garage when things are still, and don't have to be rendered in motion lol
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA

User Info: VRViperII

VRViperII
2 years ago#16
Photo mode is not indicative of gameplay. Also…
Please. I love horizon. But forza 5 is the best looking racing game ever made with twice the resolution and twice the frame rate, and the game is 4 times the size because of higher resolution assets. 4 times the size and with gutted content. If it was the size of forza 4 it would be 60 GB.
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis

User Info: Yelnam-26

Yelnam-26
2 years ago#17
blitz_0623 posted...
SamcroReaper posted...

may as well be.
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived