so why is it called xbox one when it's

#21OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/10/2014 10:10:38 AM
this is the best thred ive seen on hear in a wile
---
One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation with a loss of 3 Karma. You should review your Moderated Messages...
#22Juzten76Posted 2/10/2014 10:11:44 AM
redhawt posted...
guys stop with the grammar stuff already, what is the point in posting anything if you can not make yr small brain overlook a mistake?

small things amuse small minds i see

There's nothing wrong with educating people on how to use the English language. You don't want to grow up looking like a moron do you? People also don't take others very seriously when they type like an 8 year old. Sure it gets annoying when the grammar police go overboard, but it also gets annoying trying to decipher garbage typing.
#23HypnoCooshPosted 2/10/2014 10:13:41 AM
When MS decided they wanted to make a media center as opposed to a game console they though the name "One" would best represent the fact its a media center first and a game console second.
---
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal" ~ Aristotle ~
#24TrickyPonyPosted 2/10/2014 10:18:35 AM
Because when you look at it you turn 1 degree and walk into it at a slightly off-center angle and injure your hipbone
#25Joey-ZazaPosted 2/10/2014 11:27:07 AM
It's the curvature of X-box Divisions spine.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#26atl2k5Posted 2/10/2014 12:20:54 PM
Because there's actually meaning behind the names Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Microsoft didn't choose to simply go with numerical order... Sony.
#27RybalPosted 2/10/2014 12:25:23 PM
atl2k5 posted...
Because there's actually meaning behind the names Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Microsoft didn't choose to simply go with numerical order... Sony.

What was the meaning behind 360? From what I understand, they didn't want to put out an "Xbox 2" at the same time as Sony was putting out the PS3 because they didn't want people to think that it was inferior (especially since it was better than the PS3 in many ways, though the reverse was also true).

Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81