Titanfall Xbone vs PC graphics comparison.

#141schmarkenheimerPosted 2/15/2014 4:20:02 AM
This is a fun thread.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#142Sin_Angelus_Posted 2/15/2014 1:12:21 PM
FriedLemon posted...
Lastly, I find it amusing that you admit your answers are biased but instead put an emphasis on the bias of others, if I were to judge by your criteria then everything you have posted suffers from all the problems you have pointed out, albeit more so as your bias is so exceedingly obvious.

Whatever man, it's obvious that you're way to caught up in your own contradictions for us to get through to you. Take your own advice and just ignore these supposed "xbox trolls" next time, instead of arguing for 5 pages and doing the exact opposite of what you're telling others to do.
#143FriedLemonPosted 2/15/2014 4:03:10 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
FriedLemon posted...
Lastly, I find it amusing that you admit your answers are biased but instead put an emphasis on the bias of others, if I were to judge by your criteria then everything you have posted suffers from all the problems you have pointed out, albeit more so as your bias is so exceedingly obvious.

Whatever man, it's obvious that you're way to caught up in your own contradictions for us to get through to you. Take your own advice and just ignore these supposed "xbox trolls" next time, instead of arguing for 5 pages and doing the exact opposite of what you're telling others to do.

So it's come down to this huh? "Whatever man". Like I've already stated in my response to InjusticeReborn, you don't see me going into every single thread and pointing out everytime that someone utilizes strawman. I suggest you go back a couple of pages and read why I have provided my responses.

Also, interesting that you still talk about contradictions, yet when I pointed out your blatantly obvious contradiction and it's "whatever".

Take your own advice, "Whatever man, it's obvious that you're way to caught up in your own contradictions for us to get through to you." applies to you far more than it does to me.
#144jZangetsu21Posted 2/18/2014 11:54:32 PM
Both look horrible.
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#145Teh_Dr_PhilPosted 2/19/2014 12:30:14 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/149-nvidia-gtx-750-ti-unveiled-plays-titanfall-better-than-xbox-one/1100-6417813/

tee hee
---
Yep.
#146CharadeSmithPosted 2/19/2014 2:49:38 AM
Does it really matter which one looks superior when both look 8 years old?